BAYER LEVERKUSEN

G.E.C.

Obviously doing it for the cash but I'd rather we played a side that's going to set up like the SPL dross we're struggling to break down. Surely we'll be spending the break trying to implement a system that creates more good chances against sides that are setup to defend, absorb pressure, and occasionally counter. We're not going to play a team that's structured like Leverkusen in the latter half of this season. Feels like a wasted opportunity. 

3 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

£180 to watch a 3-0, 7-1, and 3-1 at home. Fucking magic mate. 

Why does this 180 myth keep being repeated, “premium” seats were 180 with behind both goals at 150 and other areas in between both rates , it was not 180 quid for everyone 

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Why does this 180 myth keep being repeated, “premium” seats were 180 with behind both goals at 150 and other areas in between both rates , it was not 180 quid for everyone 

Not really a myth or trying to mislead anyone. Think folk just quote what they’ve paid. CD was £160 where I sit. 

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not really a myth or trying to mislead anyone. Think folk just quote what they’ve paid. CD was £160 where I sit. 

Folk who weren’t there are quoting what they’ve paid? There’s been loads of people putting this 180 figure whether they attend games or not, it’s not a true reflection on what was paid.

if Aberdeen beat us in the semi I won’t be posting that I paid whatever the north and south stand costs are to make it seem worse, my tickets are for the west, it would be stupid to post what the top ticket cost to make my point seem more important 

14 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Folk who weren’t there are quoting what they’ve paid? There’s been loads of people putting this 180 figure whether they attend games or not, it’s not a true reflection on what was paid.

if Aberdeen beat us in the semi I won’t be posting that I paid whatever the north and south stand costs are to make it seem worse, my tickets are for the west, it would be stupid to post what the top ticket cost to make my point seem more important 

Fair enough. Not sure it’s worth getting worked up about. £150 or £180 - it’s still a lot to pay for watching utterly pathetic performances. 

24 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

You saying people got charged £30 more for a better view of us getting pumped mate? 😉

5 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Park :  We've just been pumped 6 times in Europe what can we do to appease the fans

Robertson :  I know, we could arrange a friendly with another European team and get pumped again.

It would be easier to appease the fans if Robertson, Wilson, both Parks, Gio and his coaching staff packed up their things in a cardboard box and get the fuck out of the club.

A match before the restart makes sense, a tenner for adults and £7 for kids is fine. Free for season ticket holders or those who bought the 3 match CL package would be a nice gesture, but that would expecting too much from our board.

I’d rather they doubled the prices, though, and made it our new manager’s first match.