Welcome Back to Rangers, Michael Beale!

I think the biggest improvements have been in the likes of Morelos, sakala and to a degree Kent. If we end the season with 1 cup at least and those 2 resigned it'll be a decent season for us in all honesty. Give him the summer to make the necessary changes to the squad and see how we do league wise next year.

In saying that, I think Morelos still has some work to do to earn a new contract but his turn in form since Beale coming back has been great. 

On the whole I am rather pleased with Beale. Breathed some life into the squad and handles the media very well. Early days but his signings look to be a cut above what we had and did not cost an arm and a leg.

If at the end of the month we land the LC then that will be a very satisfactory start to his reign as Rangers manager.

2 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

I think everyone apart from one person on here thinks he's doing a good job.

Barring a complete capitulation in the league 1 trophy will give him plenty of goodwill.

Maybe. 

I think a lot of the fanbase have worked themselves into thinking Celtic aren’t a decent side so if we don’t win the league cup some of the negativity could come back.

Doing better than I expected. I was underwhelmed when we went after him but I'm pleased so far, can't really ask for much more.

Keep winning, hopefully they slip up first and we win the league cup. Could make for an entertaining end to the season.

Mostly looking forward to the summer and the proper rebuild though.

29 minutes ago, stevemac said:

I think the biggest improvements have been in the likes of Morelos, sakala and to a degree Kent. If we end the season with 1 cup at least and those 2 resigned it'll be a decent season for us in all honesty. Give him the summer to make the necessary changes to the squad and see how we do league wise next year.

In saying that, I think Morelos still has some work to do to earn a new contract but his turn in form since Beale coming back has been great. 

To a degree Kent? I’d say Kent is the one he’s made most improvement in and I’m probably Kent’s biggest critic.

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

To a degree Kent? I’d say Kent is the one he’s made most improvement in and I’m probably Kent’s biggest critic.

Yeah I guess I was being overly harsh on him. He has worked a lot harder and matched his G/A this season to last season's already. 

25 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Who doesn’t think he’s doing a good job? 

@Jimbeamjunior has said he hasn't improved things, results have improved because of 'luck'

19 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Maybe. 

I think a lot of the fanbase have worked themselves into thinking Celtic aren’t a decent side so if we don’t win the league cup some of the negativity could come back.

Maybe, think that would depend on how the game went though. If we lose by the odd goal and are unlucky I'd like to think the majority could see it for what it was.

The man management is night and day and the biggest difference. Beale is quick to praise his players after a good performance.

The incidents of poor player management under Gio are too many to mention. Not to mention a really gloomy coaching staff who had no personality.

It's no coincidence that almost every player has improved under Beale.

I think we will win the cup but I certainly don’t think we will ever suffer a battering at the hands of them under Beale.

Thankfully I don’t think he would ever allow us to just fold for an entire fucking half of football while already trailing, like Gio did 

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The man management is night and day and the biggest difference. Beale is quick to praise his players after a good performance.

The incidents of poor player management under Gio are too many to mention. Not to mention a really gloomy coaching staff who had no personality.

It's no coincidence that almost every player has improved under Beale.

Have they?

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Kamara for the most part has still been shite, as has Lundstram. Morelos is just playing more, same with Sakala. Kent I’ll give you, won’t argue against Barisic but it’s debatable 

Alfie's looking a lot better now.  Scoring and assists in past few games much more like it.  Him and a few others had clearly downed tools under Gio.  Also was the least fittest I've ever seen a Rangers team start a season. 

3 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Alfie's looking a lot better now.  Scoring and assists in past few games much more like it.  Him and a few others had clearly downed tools under Gio.  Also was the least fittest I've ever seen a Rangers team start a season. 

The fitness comparison is a strange one. You are right; our fitness levels in the first few months were terrible, but last year we looked so strong when playing in extra time. In fact, had the Europa Final continued for another ten minutes, I'm convinced we would have won.

He's drawn an Old Firm match and won 11 out of 11 other games. Can't really ask for much more than that. Given the state we were in before he came here with 2 wins in 7 games that's a massive instant turnaround. 

Hopefully performances improve and get more consistent, and hopefully Raskin and Cantwell take us up a level, and more in the summer for a fully domestic push. 

5 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

@Jimbeamjunior has said he hasn't improved things, results have improved because of 'luck'

Maybe, think that would depend on how the game went though. If we lose by the odd goal and are unlucky I'd like to think the majority could see it for what it was.

That Jim guy is never ever going to get behind Mick, I think Gio going hit him hard 😂

15 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Kamara for the most part has still been shite, as has Lundstram. Morelos is just playing more, same with Sakala. Kent I’ll give you, won’t argue against Barisic but it’s debatable 

Doesn’t that mean Gio fucked it not playing Sakala then?

In what way is it debatable about Barisic?