*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

From what I watched today this is the worst sheep team that I can recall. If they sit back with 2 banks of 5 then we will eventually score and if they are more attack minded then we will rip them to shreds.

Looks like a comfortable 3 points. I think that the game in Dingwall will be the harder of the 2 fixtures.

12 hours ago, The FF Snitch said:

It's no secret that Pittodrie Stadium, home of Scottish Premiership football club Aberdeen, has seen better days. (aye) Located in the city of Aberdeen (are we meant to be surprised?), the stadium has a capacity of around 20,000 and has been in use since 1899. (i'll take ya word for it) While it may have been a decent venue in its heyday, nowadays it is a far cry from the modern, state-of-the-art stadiums that we see in the rest of Europe and beyond. (except Scotland)

One of the biggest issues with Pittodrie Stadium is the lack of amenities.(aye) The facilities are outdated and often in disrepair (often?....like they are sometimes not?), with the toilets and food concessions being particularly poor.(aye) This is especially frustrating for fans who have spent good money to watch their team play, only to be met with subpar facilities.(you are Scottish, right?)

Another issue with Pittodrie Stadium is the lack of seating (there's 20,000 of the fuckers, you just said so.....4th biggest in the SPL). Many of the seats are cramped and uncomfortable, and there is very little legroom for those who are taller (we all stand). This can make the experience of watching a game at Pittodrie incredibly unpleasant, especially if you are stuck in a seat that is too small (great wedgies though) or too close to the pitch.(now you are REALLY smoking summat)

In addition to the issues with seating and amenities, Pittodrie Stadium also suffers from poor access and egress. The roads leading to the stadium are often congested on match days, making it difficult for fans to get to and from the venue (there's a fucking ocean on one side ffs). This can be especially frustrating for those who are trying to get home after a late match, as they are often left stranded in traffic for hours on end.(from 20,000 max attendees?)

Overall, it's safe to say that Pittodrie Stadium is a shite venue.(aye) It lacks the modern amenities and comfortable seating that we have come to expect from a football stadium, (you been to Ibrox lately?) and the access and egress issues only serve to make the experience even more frustrating for fans. It's clear that Aberdeen need to invest in some major renovations if they want to compete with the other clubs in the Scottish Premiership,(like Ross County, Motherwell, Dundee Utd and Livingstone???) and bring their stadium up to par with the rest of Europe. Keep on smokin' that shit pal.....

8pm GMT.

13 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

From what I watched today this is the worst sheep team that I can recall. If they sit back with 2 banks of 5 then we will eventually score and if they are more attack minded then we will rip them to shreds.

Looks like a comfortable 3 points. I think that the game in Dingwall will be the harder of the 2 fixtures.

I actually think they're full of tidy footballers in most areas of the park.

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

A tragic weirdo. 

Ha ha ha! Oh man, I can't stop laughing at graeme_4! This guy just gets so easily riled up and it's just too funny to watch.

I can't even count how many times he's lost his cool on this forum over the slightest thing. Whether it's someone pointing out a mistake in his argument or just disagreeing with him in general, graeme_4 is always ready to throw a fit.

I love how he tries to act all tough and superior, thinking he knows everything there is to know about Rangers. But as soon as someone challenges him, he crumbles like a house of cards. It's just too easy to get under his skin and watch him squirm.

I mean, seriously, who gets this worked up over a football team? It's just a game, graeme_4! Relax!

I guess I just have a knack for getting under people's skin, and graeme_4 is no exception. But hey, it's all in good fun. I just can't resist poking and prodding at this guy until he explodes. Keep being a good sport, graeme_4! You're always good for a laugh.

Don’t usually buy into the “they try harder against us” patter. Think most teams in the league play the same vs us or celtic. With the exception of the sheep-this is their cup final. 

They also seem to have some weird inferiority complex against celtic. 8 losses and 1 draw in 9 games. Always set up to avoid a pumping.