*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

5 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fucksakes. Such a small minded person you are. 

Because I can't get my head around a Rangers supporter being angry after a win at one of our toughest away games of the season, when we were losing in the 94th minute?

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Because I can't get my head around a Rangers supporter being angry after a win at one of our toughest away games of the season, when we were losing in the 94th minute?

Is that it? What do you do outside of being on here? Do you travel or have other hobbies? 

4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Is that it? What do you do outside of being on here? Do you travel or have other hobbies? 

Absolutely mental road you're going down here because I think it's mad a Rangers fan can be angry that we won a game of football.

I've been in 12 countries this year, does that count as travelling?

8 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Absolutely mental road you're going down here because I think it's mad a Rangers fan can be angry that we won a game of football.

Depends mate. Do spend time in these countries other than a few hours because of football?   

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

FFS.. are people really so miserable??

a month ago we had GVB as the manager, we were on a downward spiral with no spark and no light at the end of the tunnel. Our players had all downed tools, we had no pattern to our play, we were dropping points to the absolute dross of the league.

In the last week we have gone out and played with intensity and purpose, we have a clear style of play that the players buy into. Many are reinvigorated and working harder than they have in months. 

Despite an horrendous absentee list, which has left us with almost no defenders, we have eke'd out victories over the two teams sitting directly below us in 3rd and 4th. 

Do we have problems? ... of course we do... are some players past it? Aye. Are some never good enough to begin with? Undoubtedly, but as I said when people were defending Gio, its about trend... we were trending downwards under GVB and in the last week we have shown signs of trending up. Could be a new manager bounce, might be early days to get carried away but all indications are positive and we should enjoy that while we can...

I have recently moved to Aberdeenshire for work and my wee boy gets grief every day at school for being a Rangers fan... I am absolutely elated for those 2 late goals last night and no one is going to piss on my chips today

It felt close to our EL endeavours last season so I’m hoping that’s a fantastic sign

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Auld Hadron is trying to put you on a new path. Get yourself out and explore the world mate. You will appreciate Rangers even more after it. 👍

I've been to about 20 countries, I've seen plenty of the world. I don't know how any of this is relevant.

25 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Wee Greta will be after you with that disgraceful carbon footprint.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Think this is a bit of hyperbole to be honest.

We’ve been absolute dug meat for at least a half in each of Beale’s two league games. Could say we actually had a fair slice of luck to not be further behind in both before we made the comeback.

Delighted to pick up two wins, but equally very worried about where we go without a significant turnover of players that simply aren’t good enough. 

Do you think so? I don't think it is hyperbole to say our players look more interested and are playing with more intensity. Don't you think we are playing with a more obvious style of pressing and quick passes?

Yes our passes are often not making their target but they are taking them on which they weren't before under the conservative manager.

I didn't say we were sensational, which would be hyperbole, just that our players look interested and committed again

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Imagine being raging after that last night and then when you get laughed at resorting to utter shite like “get out and see the world” despite the fact you’re on here all the fucking time yourself :lol:

Most people are on here through their phones, not stuck in a house on a computer, it’s 2022 

I'm skydiving over Mauritius at this very moment.  

15 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Do you think so? I don't think it is hyperbole to say our players look more interested and are playing with more intensity. Don't you think we are playing with a more obvious style of pressing and quick passes?

Yes our passes are often not making their target but they are taking them on which they weren't before under the conservative manager.

I didn't say we were sensational, which would be hyperbole, just that our players look interested and committed again

Didn’t see an awful lot of intensity first half against Hibs or for about 45-50 mins yesterday tbh.

There’s a bit more pressing (wouldn’t be hard) and going a bit more direct, but still think we can’t defend, don’t control games and don’t create enough.

This is very shallow, but at the end of the game last night I wasn’t particularly bothered with how we’d played, our defensive frailties or individual performances. I was absolutely ecstatic that we’d sent those sheep shaggin bastards home fucking pig sick after listening to their vile repertoire of songs all night. They’re actually worse than the Tarriers with regards to the songs about the disaster etc. Get it right fucking round them. 

1 hour ago, Bigdave30 said:

I’m already a baldy cunt, I think parts of my scalp are starting to fall out 😂

Leprosy perhaps?

The extreme physical reactions are no surprise though, when you consider the wild mood swing we all went through in the space of two minutes last night, it is no surprise that there are adverse affects to the body, that and the booze and drugs that many of our fellow fans indulge in to an unhealthy degree.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Didn’t see an awful lot of intensity first half against Hibs or for about 45-50 mins yesterday tbh.

There’s a bit more pressing (wouldn’t be hard) and going a bit more direct, but still think we can’t defend, don’t control games and don’t create enough.

Fair do's. its all about opinions. Mine is that we are in a much better place than we were a month ago in terms of getting a performance out of these players.

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Defensively we are awful, but we averaged 70% possession, 8 shots on target and 3 goals in those 2 games. How much would be enough?