****The official Rangers v the tarriers thread****

wully

15 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

I genuinely can’t get over Walker pleading with and remonstrating against the referee in almost the same sentence.

We know his allegiance but FFS… 😂

Their commentary is nothing but a taigfest every game

See if any Rangers fan shouted fuck the pope during a minutes silence for owrbfallen own, you should fuck off with the rest of the cunts in that corner and never come back. Disrupting a minutes silence is disrupting a minutes silence and it’s pathetic cunts can’t STFU

42 minutes ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

They’ve been handed every trophy this country can offer for years running.. it’s no surprise they act like spoiled brats. 

need booted back to reality.

big billy mcbungle who said "it was an open secret" on the boys club rapists,actually said after winning niar that referees were biased against them and it has been one fenian after another shouting conspiracy.
FFS one of the ugliest bastards i've seen since i watched deliverance has just been on the stv shouting conspiracy.
Roll on the team photo with this chinless cunt from canada in it. :sadface:

6 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Screenshot_20230105-193656_Google.thumb.jpg.460df65cc58e77cd291df6653e7e659e.jpg

The Old Firm those cunts won  last season 1-2 at Ibrox ,that dirty bastard Gollumn was in charge.

I thought ball to hands with Goldson on Mondays game there but I'd be moaning about it if it was the other way around. All swings and roundabouts sometimes.

Is part of the var hand in the box that if it's a natural reaction then it's not a penalty??

Was this it "A player is considered to have made their body unnaturally bigger when the position of their hand/arm is not a consequence of, or justifiable by, the player's body movement for that specific situation, such naturally covering genitals or facial area"

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Someone in the rear of the Broomie shouted fuck the pope. 
Not chanted 

You would think it would be easier to print shouted instead of making up shite like chanted.
Mental getting caught out with the fuckin mutants,and i do not know anybody who didn't know they would disturb the minutes silence.
Me personally would let sleekit pete know through the media they are barred as they cannot help themselves.
Once a scummy cunt always a scummy cunt.      

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

You would think it would be easier to print shouted instead of making up shite like chanted.
Mental getting caught out with the fuckin mutants,and i do not know anybody who didn't know they would disturb the minutes silence.
Me personally would let sleekit pete know through the media they are barred as they cannot help themselves.
Once a scummy cunt always a scummy cunt.      

We are our worst enemy at times though. If we all had just shut our gubs and respected the 66. 

28 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

We are our worst enemy at times though. If we all had just shut our gubs and respected the 66. 

Wouldn't be the first time i've had to ssshhhh fools beside me,then explain they are as bad as them,who aint the only cunts guilty of being disrespectful at Ibrox.

54 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Wouldn't be the first time i've had to ssshhhh fools beside me,then explain they are as bad as them,who aint the only cunts guilty of being disrespectful at Ibrox.

Shhhhing is daft as well.

Why we can’t all just keep quiet and let them embarrass themselves I’ll never know.