Ryan Jack

KingKirk

41 minutes ago, JograBear said:

MOTM?

He was bang average. They had 10 men for full or extra time and he couldn’t control the game. Kamara and Lundstram just as bad. Midfield reinforcements needed asap. It’s the reason these games are close.

1 hour ago, JograBear said:

Would agree except for Morelos, Tav and McGregor.

Yep fair comment. Mcgregor I think is age more than effort. Tav has lost a bit of pace and quality (although does pop up with a flash here and there). Really need to find a solid replacement for morelos in the summer. 3 players that we should be looking at replacing.

25 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Only reason him and others looked better in second half is because the sheep sat off us again

Had they pressured us like the first half we'd have collapsed, the midfield was howling

Had they tried to pressure us like the first half, they'd have collapsed.

Thought Jack was ok. Grew into it a bit when the game opened up. But we need better.

Between Jack, Lundstrum, Arfield, Davis, Kamara, Sands we have 14 assists in the last 2 seasons. With Kamara having the most at 6. 

celtic have 45 from their cm.

45 ffs.

Must be incredibly easy for opposition managers when they see us line up with 2 midfielders that have 3 assists between them in 2 years. They know there’s almost 0 creative threat coming from the centre. Allows them to really focus on defending the width.

The goal and Lundstrum’s chance came from a simple one two. Just get the ball, turn to goal. Pass. Run forward to receive. 

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

Everyone round about me and on the bus did as well, come on here and read he was shite tho

I thought the same mate. Weird coming on here and everyone slating him and the team - I thought we were actually decent overall today, totally dominant from the 2nd half and restricted them to threatening from set pieces only really. 

Folk at the game would have been able to see Jack pull deep to take the ball off the CBs in the 1st half, a lot of the time Davies was too slow to give him it and the passing angle became a risky ball so he turned the other way. 2nd half he seemed to get the ball a bit further up the field and really started to dictate. I said it last week on here though, he sadly doesn’t have it in him to give us that dominant 90 min performance anymore.

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

Must have watched a different game, thought he was excellent. 

Lundstram on the other hand...

He was anonymous in the first half. Had a really good second.

Thought Kamara was a waste of time when he came on. Lundstram was abysmal. 

The midfield is in a shocking state. 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He was anonymous in the first half. Had a really good second.

Thought Kamara was a waste of time when he came on. Lundstram was abysmal. 

The midfield is in a shocking state. 

kamara has been atrocious for ages mate and i used to love him