*****Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Another "just got over the line" victory which I'm happy with.

Not too many pass marks tonight. Alfie and Kent second half and goldson were good. Sakala is a limited player but still offers something.

Beale worries me. Anyone could see Scott Arfield is no longer capable and was allowed to remain on the pitch tonight. Fucking shambolic performance. The subs were poor too. Sands should be nowhere near the team especially when we were comfortable and could have used our youth like McCann and Lowry.

Mccrorie must start at least to see what he can offer cause those other two useless cunts are worse than a man short.

Did I mention I'm happy we won?

I could have written that. 

The two cups are obviously what we should be aiming to win. 

I honestly struggle to see that happening with these GKs. McLaughlin just screams nerves constantly and any half decent shot McGregor faces has a more than decent chance of going in. 

Another Wilson masterclass. We now need two GKs in the summer instead of one last summer or this window and one in the summer. 

Improved second half. Can’t keep getting away with going behind. Enough is enough now. We need bodies through the door before Saturday. 
And the goalkeeper situation needs sorted. Ideally go sign a number 1. If not pick the best of the bad bunch and stick with them. 

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

That's a bit of a stretch.

I don't think he's saying to Beale 'don't start me I'm better coming in for the last 20'.

????

What I'm saying is, surely to fuck Beale sees what we all see,,and have done for months.

Arfield is incredible as an impact player, but lost as a starter?

We were playing Killie ..bottom of the league 

We were playing against 10 men ..bottom of the league and allowed them to score, they could have had more.

Only excuse was playing away on a plastic pitch after a hard cup game.

We were shite.

1 minute ago, Craiggybear said:

Fait play to Beale for managing to get the results with this set of players. 

I genuinely think Gio would have lost at least 4 of the last 7. 

Beale is responsible for the wins, the players are responsible for how poor we are, team needs gutted.

Fk knows how we’re winning games , no tempo ,slow as hell , awful defending , midfield non existent, 

sakala kent and Goldson take they 3 out of games and we’d lose every week!

lose the first goal on Saturday and I think we’ll fuck it, can’t keep doing it 

1 minute ago, Number5 said:

????

What I'm saying is, surely to fuck Beale sees what we all see,,and have done for months.

Arfield is incredible as an impact player, but lost as a starter?

Right, but I think to absolve Arfield from any blame/responsibility for his shit performances as a starter is a stretch.

4 minutes ago, BlackpoolBear1952 said:

I am not confident that this board will sufficiently back Beale in the transfer market ,to the extent he needs.Hope I'm wrong mind you...

If they don't then Beale won't hang around long. Next two weeks will probably tell us everything we need to know.

4 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

He actually doesn't look like even he thinks he should be our number one, he just exudes nervousness. If Beale honestly thinks we have the best group of keepers in the league he's got a serious wake up call coming his way.

There’s no way he believes that.

He’s trying to support them because he knows that’s our lot for the rest of the season.

McGregor will retire and McLaughlin should be sold, I realise it isn’t a priority to get rid of a supposed adequate second goalie but I’m done with him. Nice guy, but he’s shite.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

We were playing Killie ..bottom of the league 

We were playing against 10 men ..bottom of the league and allowed them to score, they could have had more.

Only excuse was playing away on a plastic pitch after a hard cup game.

We were shite.

I'm honestly not sure if we would have won that without the red card.

Kilmarnock ffs. 

9 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

Also Tillman is so far above our other midfielders it’s not even real.

He’s only going to get better and anyone who says we shouldn’t sign him needs their head checked. 

Once he cuts out that lack of concentration he has at times and also just becomes a bit more aware of players about to clatter him in Scotland he'll be some player.

The talent is there but I think he sometimes just thinks he's going to have more time on the ball than he does and can give it away because of it. Inexperience of our league I'd say is the issue rather than anything to do with ability so he'll learn.

He's a very classy player and one I'm looking forward to see progress for us.