***** Heart of Midlothian vs Rangers - Scottish Premiership *****

I can't imagine performances will improve greatly until nearer the end of the season and the new fitness regime kicks in. If Beale had been here since the start of the season i would expect us to be playing much better football. We're still playing good football in patches, and occasionally take the handbrake off. 

We're controlling games much better than we have been though, and conceding less goals. The goals in forward areas will come, but at least in the majority of games we aren't hanging on for deal life at the end holding on to one goal. 

I think it'll be scrappy in places against Hearts, but we'll show our quality and win 2-0 or 2-1. 

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

but we'll show our quality and win 2-0 or 2-1

Would not be at all surprised to see us slip back into the habit of giving teams a one goal start tonight, they will be well up for it, especially given MB's comments a couple of weeks ago about Sheepy being the third force. Also would not be surprised to see this finishing all square. Having said that we will probably end up 3-0 Gers given what I know about football.:confused:

14 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I can't imagine performances will improve greatly until nearer the end of the season and the new fitness regime kicks in. If Beale had been here since the start of the season i would expect us to be playing much better football. We're still playing good football in patches, and occasionally take the handbrake off. 

We're controlling games much better than we have been though, and conceding less goals. The goals in forward areas will come, but at least in the majority of games we aren't hanging on for deal life at the end holding on to one goal. 

I think it'll be scrappy in places against Hearts, but we'll show our quality and win 2-0 or 2-1. 

Hibs, sheep twice, tarriers, county, st johnstone, killie

7 out of ten games we have won by a goal or in the tarriers case lost the lead late on, fuck knows what rangers games you've been watching lol

And in our ten domestic games prior to sacking gio we lost less goals than we have conceded since beale came in lol

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Hibs, sheep twice, tarriers, county, st johnstone, killie

7 out of ten games we have won by a goal or in the tarriers case lost the lead late on, fuck knows what rangers games you've been watching lol

And in our ten domestic games prior to sacking gio we lost less goals than we have conceded since beale came in lol

I bow to your superior knowledge, mr lol

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Red card or no red card, beating Hearts 4-0 at Tynecastle is a wonderful result.

I don't see how it can be anything but.

Irrationally annoys me when people try and downplay good results like that.

I know we have played Celtic and should have won but think this could be Beale’s biggest test so far 

Tynecastle is rarely easy at the best of times but they are in some decent enough form and will fancy their chances of getting something out of the game 

3 points is all that matters for me tonight .If we get a performance along with it then even better.

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Red card or no red card, beating Hearts 4-0 at Tynecastle is a wonderful result.

I don't see how it can be anything but.

We beat hearts 4-0 that bumped St mirren to 3rd place over hearts, so we pumped them 4-0 the following week, and cunts were on here moaning 🤣