Kamara

Swagger

13 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Kamara went into at least two crunching tackles today. This whole idea that he doesn't give a fuck is totally off-base. 

I thought he was hopeless in the second half. Slagging him on that is fair enough, but some of the comments are not accurate.

John Lundstram on the other hand, was brutal. Received his yellow card not because he is a hard man, but because he is far too slow. That's where the majority of the criticism should lie.

Their was a thread started about Lundstram so he is hardly escaping criticism....but nor should Kamara....end of story

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I genuinely hate him. 

What the fuck is Lundstram playing at anaw? Goldson nowhere, Davies not even making an attempt too. Shambles

Situations like that are why I’m slightly hesitant to be overly critical of Tavernier (and Barisic) sometimes.

I mean, what the fuck is he supposed to do there when he’s outnumbered and the midfield is offering literally zero support?

I’d honestly take the first bid for him, he has ability no doubt about it but his attitude utterly stinks and he can fucking do one.

The manager NEEDS to set the tone here otherwise any new signings will think it’s ok to just saunter about and not give a fuck. 

1 minute ago, The FF Snitch said:

Situations like that are why I’m slightly hesitant to be overly critical of Tavernier (and Barisic) sometimes.

I mean, what the fuck is he supposed to do there when he’s outnumbered and the midfield is literally offering zero support?

Midfield offered no support to the back line nor did they offer support for the front line, they did nothing just jogged around a bit…..sickening.

7 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Midfield offered no support to the back line nor did they offer support for the front line, they did nothing just jogged around a bit…..sickening.

It’s amazing how our tactics basically rely entirely on the fullbacks to provide width and support, and yet in return we offer them no options or support defensively or going forward, it’s utterly mind-boggling.

It’s like we think we’ve got Alphonso Davies and Achraf Hakimi playing there, though even they would struggle with absolutely everycunt in front of them either standing completely still or barely jogging.

23 minutes ago, The FF Snitch said:

It’s amazing how our tactics basically rely entirely on the fullbacks to provide width and support, and yet in return we offer them no options or support defensively or going forward, it’s utterly mind-boggling.

It’s like we think we’ve got Alphonso Davies and Achraf Hakimi playing there, though even they would struggle with absolutely everycunt in front of them either standing completely still or barely jogging.

Said it to my dad yesterday. Mental how reliant we are on a 31 year old right back to produce something 

I know people aren't in the mindset to offer any positivity to anyone but Raskin because he's new but in isolation just looking at his performance Tav actually had a decent game.

Borna too actually although fucked it for their second and is weak at the back post far too often.

11 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I know people aren't in the mindset to offer any positivity to anyone but Raskin because he's new but in isolation just looking at his performance Tav actually had a decent game.

Borna too actually although fucked it for their second and is weak at the back post far too often.

Bizarrely I thought that was the best I’ve seen Tav perform in a long time defensively.

My criticism of him now though is his lack of energy getting into this box for a back post tap in.

He was so effective at that but for some reason this season he’s not looked interested in getting that far up.

8 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He does seem to get caught out a fair bit at the back post by just not anticipating it at all. Did make a great tackle on the edge of their box, though

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Just watched that video. Holy fuck, that's disgraceful from Kamara.

Mooy doesn’t even run into that huge space to receive the ball, he’s just standing there.

A Rangers midfielder half awake or half interested sees Mooy in a penalty-box sized space and closes it down.

With so many players injured or half fit, it’s especially annoying that here’s one fit to play who can’t be arsed.

10 hours ago, The FF Snitch said:

I mean, what the fuck is he supposed to do there when he’s outnumbered and the midfield is offering literally zero support?

You can see it all fall apart because of the midfield, especially Kamara. Goldson doesn't know whether to go out to Mooy because of how much space he has to run into or stick with Maeda as he's sending Tav out for wide to deal with Taylor, Maeda can then peel away from him which leaves Davies with two in the middle.

It's also the sort of decisive attacking play which we rarely show ourselves.