Kamara

Swagger

First 30 minutes,  I thought he played well. Thank fuck I stay off the match thread during the game.

Second half, I thought he was terrible. However, I'm not sure you sub the entire midfield right after scoring. Momentum was on our side.

I had no problem with Kamara starting. Lundstram was the issue for me.

38 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The thing that makes it worse for me is that for Kamara, it’s just his attitude. He has so much talent, he just can’t be arsed. 

Shouldn’t kick another ball for the first team.

Mate he is just so lazy in everything he does...I'm not one for making daft quotes like "love the guy" "can't stand the cunt" as you see a lot in here but Kamara is now back to being a 50k footballer....we need shot asap 

Kamara went into at least two crunching tackles today. This whole idea that he doesn't give a fuck is totally off-base. 

I thought he was hopeless in the second half. Slagging him on that is fair enough, but some of the comments are not accurate.

John Lundstram on the other hand, was brutal. Received his yellow card not because he is a hard man, but because he is far too slow. That's where the majority of the criticism should lie.

Criminal performance from him today. Really can't wait till I see the end of him.

I understand players want to move on and get more money or a better lifestyle, weather, league etc but to play as shite as he has been its shocking when we all know he has so much more to give.

A player we all supported and loved is now not giving a fuck about the fans or the club and silenty quitting by the looks of it also. 

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Kamara went into at least two crunching tackles today. This whole idea that he doesn't give a fuck is totally off-base. 

I thought he was hopeless in the second half. Slagging him on that is fair enough, but some of the comments are not accurate.

John Lundstram on the other hand, was brutal. Received his yellow card not because he is a hard man, but because he is far too slow. That's where the majority of the criticism should lie.

This is not just about today for some people I do not think mate. Kamara has gave some really poor performances throughout the year and even in the league during the Europa Run. Couldnt name a specific match but remember more lately his performances have been woeful. I do agree with Lundstrum also he is so off it at times and can't get around the pitch quick enough.

Going back to Kamara I can't believe he was allowed to start that today and that's on Beale.

4 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Looking back we really mismanaged our player values. We should have been looking to cash in on Kamara, Morelos and Kent when they were at their peak.

Easy saying in hindsight but we have a player trading model and we should be sticking to it.

As it is those 3 players who perhaps had a combined value of over 40 million are going to all walk away for nothing and turn in average performances while waiting to do it 

We don't have a player trading model otherwise they would have been sold.   We tell people we have one but that is just really nonsense.

31 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Lazy shitebag who doesn’t want to be here. Not even really his fault, the club know he doesn’t want to be here. Beale continually picking him is mental.  

If you have listened to all the sound bites of Andy Halliday talking about Beale and Kamaras relationship it is not that mental mate. Beale and Kamara seem to have a brilliant relationship on and off the park.

3 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

If you have listened to all the sound bites of Andy Halliday talking about Beale and Kamaras relationship it is not that mental mate. Beale and Kamara seem to have a brilliant relationship on and off the park.

Couldn’t give a fuck about that tbh. He’s been shite for us for too long. 

1 minute ago, SPWF said:

Couldn’t give a fuck about that tbh. He’s been shite for us for too long. 

Could not care either about Kamara he is dreadful but when you have a Manager who is good friends with a player and keeps picking him you have to question is it through the good of the team or a personal friendship.

That to me signals that Glen Kamara will start more games for us regardless of his displays and that's what worries me. 

He wasn’t good today. He wasn’t lazy either. It’s a trope that often gets reeled out.

Dropped off on energy levels towards the end of the first half. Thought he was good for the first 30. Lundstrum was much worse. And at fault for the goal.

Tbh playing in that midfield is a bit of a hiding to nothing against them. Every single first half we play against them we get out pressed. You get no time on the ball. And the manager needs to find ways to counter that. Maybe a fast striker for next year to pin their defence deeper. And the 5 sub rule getting binned would mean they can’t press in the same way.

36 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

He wasn’t good today. He wasn’t lazy either. It’s a trope that often gets reeled out.

Dropped off on energy levels towards the end of the first half. Thought he was good for the first 30. Lundstrum was much worse. And at fault for the goal.

Tbh playing in that midfield is a bit of a hiding to nothing against them. Every single first half we play against them we get out pressed. You get no time on the ball. And the manager needs to find ways to counter that. Maybe a fast striker for next year to pin their defence deeper. And the 5 sub rule getting binned would mean they can’t press in the same way.

There's no defending him mate. He has no heart, no fight in him, and he's point blank average, but is bummed up because he was 50 grand. He looks a 50 grand player. Can't go him, and he can go play Southampton under 21s with his mate Aribo. 

Beale thinking he is the messiah when it comes to Kamara. The player has mentally checked out for over a year because he wanted to leave. Granted he played his best football under Gerrard and Beale, but Beale even thinking he could get half that player back is completely naive and now he’s thrown him right under the bus with numerous performances culminating in that yesterday in a cup final no less. 

He either drops the old pals act or next January we’ll be looking for our 6th manager under the current board. 

9 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

Having players in centre midfield who are capable of playing at anything above walking pace would be a start.