*****The Official Rangers v St Mirren Match Thread*****

9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

And that's why we should give Arfield another year. He does these late runs better than anyone else at the club.

Still a no for me. I think we need to freshen up the squad and giving a player who's 35 in a few months a new deal isn't the answer. Arfield does have a knack of getting goals from the bench but whenever he starts he offers fuck all and I think we need better. We need someone who can fight for that position.

18 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Last couple of months with us.

Yeah, has to be… seems like Beale would be playing him if he was in the long term plans. Kamara has the same sort of feel even though he’s in contract tbh.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Still a no for me. I think we need to freshen up the squad and giving a player who's 35 in a few months a new deal isn't the answer. Arfield does have a knack of getting goals from the bench but whenever he starts he offers fuck all and I think we need better. We need someone who can fight for that position.

Yeah we can't be relying on guys like Scott and Jack anymore. Time to bring in players who will be here long term and try to build something.

We really need to get rid of around 10 in the summer which in reality will never happen sadly.