*****The Official Rangers v Scum Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

5 hours ago, Ben10 said:

I've said it a thousand times, stopping the ten would ensure I died happy, no matter how illegitimate it was; 

I could not have predicted the absolute failure of the board to push on, the self sabotage and betrayal. 

Fuck watching the game with you today.

32 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Instead we get a continuation of the same shite that hasn't beat them. Great stuff. 

No manager switches a system in a semi final especially against their rivals, doesn’t matter if it’s Pep or mark Wilson, it doesn’t happen.

every manager has a way they’ll play, ffs Walter never really changed he just decided what centre half would be at right or left back 

23 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Outstanding tbh.  Met a couple on holiday who worked there and they said it was the best away crowd they had seen.  Couldn’t stop watching us.  They were like, it was only a friendly. :lol: 

I even managed to have someone in tears so I suppose it was a good occasion for all 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Heading to the Ibrox bar Tenerife in a couple of hours with my daughter, Rangers better not put a fucking downer on my holiday buzz, fucking intae these cunts. 

Superb Scotty, enjoy the sun....and the game🤞🤞🇬🇧🌞🍻

38 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Disappointing to see Souttar benched, done more than enough to keep his place in the team. Davies clanger incoming. 

Dont agree. Davies with Goldson is our best, proven, CB pairing. If both were available he had to play it. Did Soutar not also drop a clanger at their place. 

6 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Dont agree. Davies with Goldson is our best, proven, CB pairing. If both were available he had to play it. Did Soutar not also drop a clanger at their place. 

Davies consistently passed it to Aberdeen players and also fucked up for the St Mirren second goal, Souttar has been solid in both those games, he has the form Davies does not.