Rangers in Aberdeen and Police talks after Dons chants and bus damage

The Dude

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Just a few small cuts afaik.

Glad it wasn't too serious  Nedish behaviour. Could have blinded someone or hit the driver and caused a crash.

They have caught the wee arsehole. Expect him to only  get a few hours of community service as he is 18. 

Lad's his age can commit rape in snp Scotland and not get the jail ffs!

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

So would you be happy for us to be the only club named and shamed for bad hurry songs.

Famine song and Billy boys are forever being brought up and what about Stevie clark being traumatised by our singing.

When did a song hurt anyone?  I couldn't give a fuck about other clubs, I'll leave that to yourself and others.:thumbup:

48 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

When did a song hurt anyone?  I couldn't give a fuck about other clubs, I'll leave that to yourself and others.:thumbup:

Fuck all to do with songs hurting any cunt but why comment if you aren’t interested.

Explain how it doesn’t involve our club.

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Always wondered why the “Hey Ryan Jack when you going to die” chant hasn’t been brought up previously. It’s been heard clearly on TV games up there for at least a year. 

Copying their pals from Spurs, two supports full of spastics

Don’t suppose this wee blether will change much. It never does really. The team get abuse from their retards running the gauntlet at the phiggery every time and have been since methuselah was a boy and has never been addressed by ours or the mheejah.

On 25/04/2023 at 13:21, Inigo said:

Don't care about the songs, but it's about time the Sheep had a bit of scrutiny. They tend to fly under the radar whilst folk are moaning about our songs or the mhanks' ones. 

Somehow killie get away fairly scott free with calling ayr "black bastards"

In any context with the hate we get that is vile. 

On 25/04/2023 at 13:37, G.E.C. said:

Non Old Firm fans are as bigoted as anyone.

I remember being given a ticket for a game v Stirling Albion at Forthbank when we were in the old third division,in the one stand the Stirling fans occupied,and the level of sectarian abuse directed to McCoist and our players was ridiculous. Police of course did nothing and Ally as usual stood with arms folded. Stirling fu**ing Albion b'christ. 

41 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I remember being given a ticket for a game v Stirling Albion at Forthbank when we were in the old third division,in the one stand the Stirling fans occupied,and the level of sectarian abuse directed to McCoist and our players was ridiculous. Police of course did nothing and Ally as usual stood with arms folded. Stirling fu**ing Albion b'christ. 

Those games in the lower league were also full of local Celtic fans attending just basically to watch Rangers