Kent and Morelos

2 hours ago, Smile said:

Morelos was done in after ten minutes I have seen player in legends game retired for ten years who looked fitter and in better shape.

Beale must see that surely.

Someone will come along on here in a few minutes and tell us he’s no actually overweight 

36 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I've seen this timescale posted several times on the forum but Morelos has only really been awful this season. Last season he was bullying established international Dortmund defenders for fun. Kent the same.

This season has been the main issue. Morelos has struggled to come back from his injury anywhere close to being the same player. He seems less mobile but the biggest surprise is that he can't bully anyone any more. He used to go up against larger defenders and then use his strength and big fat arse to turn them when they got too close. That side of his game seems to have disappeared.

He’s had the odd good game here and there, but generally he’s been very poor.

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Not sure it was Morelos' fault that he got injured then got played the following week only to injured again putting him out for the rest of the season, including the Europa run. Our striking options have been awful for a while when you think about it taking in to consideration players like Roofe who are as good as not being counted in the numbers as they are regularly unavailable. We had to play our most important game in Europe in 50 years (not forgetting 2008) without a striker.

Same problems with lack of backup today. People have been criticising Beale for playing Morelos today but the issue wasn't addressed properly in the summer and we're forced to play a mis-firing Morelos.

Back to your post we could have replaced Morelos after 55 but in reality we need more than 1 fit viable striker.

I get that, I was just giving a hypothetical scenario, considering Morelos didn't play in the EL since Red Star away. So there was another 4 games before the final where he had no impact. But we were then playing with a mixture of a half fit Roofe, Sakala and then eventually Aribo. 

6 hours ago, RossS1873 said:

I get that, I was just giving a hypothetical scenario, considering Morelos didn't play in the EL since Red Star away. So there was another 4 games before the final where he had no impact. But we were then playing with a mixture of a half fit Roofe, Sakala and then eventually Aribo. 

Aye it's a sory state of affairs. A striker who has consistently shown across his whole career that he can't stay fit and another who can't hit the target from 6 yards against your biggest rivals in meaningful games TWICE. Sakala scores his tap in and who knows what happens today.

The writing has been on the wall for months now....the most annoying thing is the manager who is prepared to pick players whose careers are over at the club....the zero effort from both wad scandalous....Alfredo has been tarnishing all his good in one season...predictable how it is playing out:furious:

Get them fucking out and let’s move on. 

Kent will end up in the lower leagues in England and Morelos in Turkey or Spain

Both talented in their day but both now made their cash and not really giving a fuck.

Rangers after the pair of cunts will be in a better place 🇬🇧

44 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

The Morelos fan boys must surely now admit he’s done. Comments on here all season defending him. Let’s us down season in and season out and gets away with it. Fat waste of space. 

As for Kent, that 45 minutes today is up there with the worst in terms of effort and desire I’ve seen from a Rangers player of his standing. Pathetic. 

The two of them shouldn’t pull on a Rangers jersey again. 

If I’m Beale the pair of cunts are finished till some mug takes them off our hands. Neither deserves any more minutes on the pitch and neither really want any more minutes on the pitch. 

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Cunts in our support wank themselves silly over them as well. We’re in serious trouble if either of these clowns are here next season. 

Same wanks within the support do for the shitebag captain and messiah goldson 🤣

5 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

What did i say about young lovelace, but shot down by the forum loonies who are like beale and pick the same serial losers and expect a different result 🤣

Start a kid who has only played lowland league games in a cup semi final against your hated rivals.

Beyond wild.

A bit harsh on players that have done well at various times - particularly in Europe , but its clear their race is run . 

Like so many , they've been here too long and it's a shame it's soured the opinions of many of the support . 

No denying they've been woeful this season and surely the time has come to look to the future , drop them and see what others can offer .

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Start a kid who has only played lowland league games in a cup semi final against your hated rivals.

Beyond wild.

Or settle for fatboy morelos who called time on his careeer a long time ago, like that wank kamara too, who downed tools for GVB because he never got to move to Nice.

Forum loonies 🤣