Kent and Morelos

15 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

What did i say about young lovelace, but shot down by the forum loonies who are like beale and pick the same serial losers and expect a different result 🤣

The forum loonies don't want to play a wean instead of an established adult. Morelos is chronic these days but playing a random wean isn't the answer either. In fact it's fucking mental. Actually mental.

The stat on commentary today re. their goals against the mhanks tells you everything you need to know.  Neither should play for us again, Kent's first name should be Anonymous and Morelos is a fat, immobile waste of space that is so easy to play against.  Both are an embarrassment. 

Both have stayed too long and lost a bit of interest.  Unless players are Scottish, and preferably have some affinity with the club, I reckon 3 or 4 years is the maximum we should retain them.  Both Morelos and Kent will have seen Rangers as a stepping stone to the bigger leagues and when it didn’t come they appear to have lost that incentive. 
Both should be thanked for their service and let go in the summer.  Unless there are no other realistic options I would limit their game time from now on, particularly as they’ll probably be watching that they don’t  get injured.  

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

The forum loonies don't want to play a wean instead of an established adult. Morelos is chronic these days but playing a random wean isn't the answer either. In fact it's fucking mental. Actually mental.

So are you selecting fatboy for the remainong games with kent are you???

Just now, falkirkNS said:

So are you selecting fatboy for the remainong games with kent are you???

The rest of the games are potentially meaningless (they might not be depending on how next week goes).

If they're meaningless then you could give the weans a chance. If either Morelos or Kent sign an extension and will be here next season thet that clearly changes things.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Will be a good day for Rangers football club when neither of these two are available for selection.

Genuinely looking forward to next season knowing I won’t see their names when the team is announced, and the inevitable half-arsed performances that will follow.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

The rest of the games are potentially meaningless (they might not be depending on how next week goes).

If they're meaningless then you could give the weans a chance. If either Morelos or Kent sign an extension and will be here next season thet that clearly changes things.

If either sign  extensions, you will find huge protests by certain groups...

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

@falkirkNS was it Stenny mate? I think you're a good poster but defo say mental things at times. Stenny?

Correct.

I dont say mental things though.

I just say plain facts, like i did with tillman from day one.

Facts that seem to eat at people cause there 100% true.

2 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Kent has mid table championship written all over him. No pressure, can play well once or twice every 10 games and collect his pay. He'll dissappear in to obscurity IMO. Maybe a newly promoted prem team takes a risk on him, but he'll get found out and will dissappear down the leagues in years to come.

Morelos, fuck knows. I could have seen him at Porto a few seasons back, not anymore. A mid table team in Spain or Portugal maybe.

It's quite something that most here will be glad to see the back of them. Time to move on.

Kent has been in the shop window playing for an EPL contract all season. It boggles my mind that he couldn’t be arsed to show anything. If you were Burnley and you watched that today, would you sign him?

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

If either sign  extensions, you will find huge protests by certain groups...

I'm genuinely on the fence. Or at least I was a few months ago before they has delivered the past few months of really poor performances.

On one hand we've seen how good they can be at their best and for no initial outlay they should be no brainers of signings. A steal in fact.

Instead they have both delivered very little and probably don't deserve new contracts.

It's actually gutting because like I said we have seen them at their best and it is very very good. I keep saying it but Dortmund was only a year ago.

I was hoping that Beale could find a way to get them playing at their best but nah it's clearly on the players. Easily worth 30-40M at one point between them and now leaving free of contract. Shambles.

5 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Correct.

I dont say mental things though.

I just say plain facts, like i did with tillman from day one.

Facts that seem to eat at people cause there 100% true.

You say opinions mate like most of us on here. Suggesting Lovelace isn't a fact mate.