Scottish Youth cup Final Tonight Us v Them

goaaaal

6 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

100%.  I saw the team of about 5 years ago and you could see paterson was a player. Cannae really see it with this lot tbh

Rice and Stevens look decent 

4 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

100%.  I saw the team of about 5 years ago and you could see paterson was a player. Cannae really see it with this lot tbh

That team we had at the Alkass cup were very promising but only a handfull still kicking around. King, Devine and Lowry being the positives. Kai Kennedy still obviously on the books wasn't much to shout about in the cup game at the weekend, few others still here but most of them moved on. I guess if you get one or two first team players out of a batch like that then it is probably a success, at least for us anyway.

1 minute ago, ayro said:

Didn’t think he was particularly good but assume Lovelace is suspended for Sunday?

Rice and Stevens have played well.

Lovelace is a million miles away from starting for us. He has promise, but should not be thrown in just because the state of our main striker.

Putting kids like him in the starting 11 would fucking ruin them.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Lovelace is a million miles away from starting for us. He has promise, but should not be thrown in just because the state of our main striker.

Putting kids like him in the starting 11 would fucking ruin them.

He’s been on the bench a couple of times this season, no reason why he shouldn’t be on the bench in the remaining games to see what he’s like.

Just now, FlippinEck said:

That team we had at the Alkass cup were very promising but only a handfull still kicking around. King, Devine and Lowry being the positives. Kai Kennedy still obviously on the books wasn't much to shout about in the cup game at the weekend, few others still here but most of them moved on. I guess if you get one or two first team players out of a batch like that then it is probably a success, at least for us anyway.

Tbh the amount of money pumped into the youth groups doesnt seem to have much of a return. 

Just now, Craiggybear said:

Fuck was watching Man City game and forgot this was on tonight.

How's Ure been? I mind there was a bit of hype last year then he played they 2 games and disappeared from the radar.

Referee celebrating every goal for them. Absolutely at it 

14 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Foster's argument is the celtic players foot is planted/still. Why would that not make it a pen if he is nowhere near the ball and it impedes Lovelace's movement. Sure he can jump over it and lose ball or he can go down, or he can run through the leg and still maybe not get a penalty...

Blocked that cunt out but we got like 2 full speed replays and they were giving it “na dive”. It was wild by the defender I thought. I only tuned in as we scored our 4th but think the refs had a few questionable decisions in both sides tbh.

Just now, Gascoigne8 said:

Right, maybe starting to become an auld bastard but hear me out.

Is it just me or is:

A. The standard quite poor

B. They actually dont look as if they are "enjoying" the game?  Its as if its a bit of a slog

Cunts 😟

Just now, JM1872 said:

Blocked that cunt out but we got like 2 full speed replays and they were giving it “na dive”. It was wild by the defender I thought. I only tuned in as we scored our 4th but think the refs had a few questionable decisions in both sides tbh.

In real time genuinely thought it was a pen and saw nothing from the replays to think otherwise.