What players has Michael Beale improved since arriving?

Tillman. Kent and Morelos improved a bit between January and March before reverting to type. Can't say he 'improved them' but he's getting the best out of Raskin and Cantwell.

Think the majority of this lot are beyond that stage.

Cantwell certainly isn't looking like a ~£1.5M player under Beale. You could say the potential was always there and he just needed an attitude reset, but that's no mean feat, and if MB can keep finding talented, unconfident players and getting them firing again, we'll make a fortune and be an exciting side to watch. 

27 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No manager would improve this lot, all the tactics in the world, all the best coaching cannot fix the absolute shit mentality these players have

Even the likes of cantwell moving the water bag from the tarrier cunt last weekend, we need more of that contempt towards them and the rest of scottish football, too many of our squad are pussies when someone goes toe to toe with them

Said it with gio and I'll say it with beale, these players are the issue and always have been, they almost got gerrard sacked, they got gio sacked and they need to go

that prick lovelace liking that cunts goal against us on twitter is another sign of the malaise 

He talks a great game , have my doubts to be honest, hope I'm wrong but why bother booting Gio for another guy who can't get Rangers motivated enough to pump  the filth ?  Fair enough the squad is full of players who have done their day and all but its not encouraging at this stage,  I can't say I've seen him "Improve" the game of any of our underwhelming squad.

Clearout needed,  for sure, get rid of everycunt who can't hack it at Rangers.

3 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

He talks a great game , have my doubts to be honest, hope I'm wrong but why bother booting Gio for another guy who can't get Rangers motivated enough to pump  the filth ?  Fair enough the squad is full of players who have done their day and all but its not encouraging at this stage,  I can't say I've seen him "Improve" the game of any of our underwhelming squad.

Gio couldn’t get Rangers motivated enough to pump St Mirren, Livingston and St Johnstone. That was the problem.

1 minute ago, Unionblue said:

In his first 15 league games, we earned 10 points more than in the 15 games previously (i.e., all the league games GVB managed this season). That's almost a 25% improvement in points with a team whose motivation is dropping every week as more and more of them get closer to leaving. I think that's pretty good. 

Think it's a mentality thing more than ability . 

My worry for Beale is that as much as he was involved in the tactics when previously here that improved year in year , my feeling is it was Gerrard that gave then the confidence that goes with it . 

Hopefully I'm wrong and Beale and his team can instill that confidence that's needed to be a winner . 

7 minutes ago, rangersross said:

In his first 15 league games, we earned 10 points more than in the 15 games previously (i.e., all the league games GVB managed this season). That's almost a 25% improvement in points with a team whose motivation is dropping every week as more and more of them get closer to leaving. I think that's pretty good. 

True, but they games when the league was gone is absolutely what our players thrive on

Since beale came he's had 6 big pressure games, drew one, won one (aftet extra time) and lost 4

That shows the absolute shit mentality these players have, 

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

Think it's a mentality thing more than ability . 

My worry for Beale is that as much as he was involved in the tactics when previously here that improved year in year , my feeling is it was Gerrard that gave then the confidence that goes with it . 

Hopefully I'm wrong and Beale and his team can instill that confidence that's needed to be a winner . 

Cantwell gives me confidence in Beale's ability to get underconfident players firing again. I'm honestly not sure Klopp or Mourinho could fix the dogshit mentality of some of our players. We just have to hope as many of them as possible get punted this summer. 

1 minute ago, rangersross said:

Cantwell gives me confidence in Beale's ability to get underconfident players firing again. I'm honestly not sure Klopp or Mourinho could fix the dogshit mentality of some of our players. We just have to hope as many of them as possible get punted this summer. 

Yeah , I'm maybe doing Beale a disservice here but I just think , when somebody of the standard of Gerrard praises you it must give you that confidence to beat anyone , and we seem to be lacking that since he's been gone .

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

True, but they games when the league was gone is absolutely what our players thrive on

Since beale came he's had 6 big pressure games, drew one, won one (aftet extra time) and lost 4

That shows the absolute shit mentality these players have, 

We've been losing to the filth because our attacking players are way below the required standard in terms of talent and/or motivation. If you swapped the 2023 versions of Morelos and Kent out for their 2021 equivalents, I am very confident we would've won on Jan 2nd and Feb 26th. Quite possibly in the last game too. 

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

Yeah , I'm maybe doing Beale a disservice here but I just think , when somebody of the standard of Gerrard praises you it must give you that confidence to beat anyone , and we seem to be lacking that since he's been gone .

I know what you mean, mate, and I do agree that Gerrard has a presence and credibility that it's very hard for most coaches to recreate. That also fades over time though (as we saw in his last season) whereas I'm hoping now Wilson's gone, Beale will be better at finding guys with the right mentality then moving them on before they go stale. 

2 minutes ago, rangersross said:

I know what you mean, mate, and I do agree that Gerrard has a presence and credibility that it's very hard for most coaches to recreate. That also fades over time though (as we saw in his last season) whereas I'm hoping now Wilson's gone, Beale will be better at finding guys with the right mentality then moving them on before they go stale. 

I think you put it better than I did :lol:

And , yeah , it's certainly faded , some players are nowhere near what they once were . To me , mentality is the difference of where we were a couple of seasons back .

Cantwell is doing better than he was at Norwich, Tillman is doing better than he was under Gio. Sakala had 1 goal and 1 assist under Gio this season vs 7 goals and 7 assists under Beale.

Barisic, although still not good, was fucking atrocious under Gio. Kent and Morelos were both better until the last 6-8 weeks.

Gio won 33 out of 45 points (73%). Beale has won 46 out of 54 (85%). Over a full season Beale would finish with 97 points, which would have won the league in each of the last 5 seasons. That's with a shit squad, a 41 year old keeper and about 10 of them being out of contract in the summer.

Honestly, some of the constant Beale bullshit some people spout is insane.