***** The Official Rangers v Other Mob Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

That was actually fucking good.

Yup I'm happy to see the back of Morelos Kent etc. 

Even Matondo who couldn't control a pish didn't massively piss me off.

The two chancers over staid their welcome. Willing to give everyone else a chance.

2 great goals 👍

Ryan jack ffs mark a man, watch him second half ball watches everytime

the defence and midfield look fkn awful at times giving them too much room 70% possession for them nearly !

cantwell 👏

12 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Naw Wright will probably work harder but he’s got just as little end product.

Plus he’s not on the bench!

Ah fuck mate. I never checked the subs. Just the same, Matondo is not the answer to any fucking question. Fucking hopeless. 

4 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

I would overreact yet they have an overall better team out but still arguably missing their best two and could have scored 3 or so here despite that and it does feel little to late that we start beating them the game after they win the whole thing.

the positives from today so far are the likes of Cantwell to build around going into next season and get a fresh start from players etc holding us back.

Yeh missing 4 starters. But does show how lucky they’ve been with injuries all year. Would have been a v different table if they’d had to put up with the CB and striker injuries we’ve had

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Tell you what, wee Ridvan is a terrier.

Absolutely love the aggression and just getting stuck in when they have the ball, rather than just backing off till they are on the edge of the box.

He's been caught out of position far too often though. Their best chances are all coming down his side. At one point he doubled up at right back.

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Can we take a minute to enjoy the fact if any tarrier got in to watch that they have been thrown around twice in celebration that half 

Enjoy the hospitality ya soap dodgers bastards 😂😂😂😂😂

Sure I seen one in the replay of Cantwells goal 

Just now, OrangeRab said:

Yeh missing 4 starters. But does show how lucky they’ve been with injuries all year. Would have been a v different table if they’d had to put up with the CB and striker injuries we’ve had

Can’t disagree with that lol our injuries this year has been shocking but some of it feels our own fault recruitment wise.

Just hope we see this out a solid win and actually look ahead to build a strong team again been far overdue a rebuild.

1 hour ago, BillyG91 said:

hopefully someone seated nearby sees this.

It's an old photo. The screens are for last seasons season ticket renewals. They wouldn't turn up. Why would they voluntarily be their usual punchbag selves