Museum Opening Soon.

Madina

56 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I’ll be going to tomorrows 6pm slot, really looking forward to it.

Having said that, now that I know there was a wee “pre-opening” for the prawn sandwich brigade, it’s annoyed me that folk like myself who bought the EH supporter package didn’t at least get a wee sneaky look first, before the public.

2 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Having said that, now that I know there was a wee “pre-opening” for the prawn sandwich brigade, it’s annoyed me that folk like myself who bought the EH supporter package didn’t at least get a wee sneaky look first, before the public.

Unacceptable patter for a Rangers forum. Hope you enjoy it tomorrow though. :lol: 

1 hour ago, RossS1873 said:

No point in going now. Seafarer has posted half of it on twitter. He was in first...of course. 

I think he does get a rough time of it from some on twitter, but shite like this make it hard to defend him. He just loves telling folk how much of a super fan he is.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What you upset by now? 😆😆

He's just a cunt :lol: a fan who acts like he is in an official position because he gets into shit like this first. Worst of all the fan media.

6 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Cheek of this :lol: 

:lol: can't argue he is a cunt. Worse than anyone on here.

13 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

He's just a cunt :lol: a fan who acts like he is in an official position because he gets into shit like this first. Worst of all the fan media.

The months that followed them being awarded the title in 2020 you posted non stop as if you were ITK about what was happening, the entire time you were lifting shit off twitter.

20 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Jealousy ripping right out of you over seafarer 

17 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

He seems like a bit of a square but does appear to help loads of folk out.

Calling him a nonce ain't right unless he's a nonce simply because he acts a bit special with all things Rangers.

Seems a bit of jealousy on your part mate 😄

4 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

I'm not on twitter so only really know of him from here and FF, but calling a Rangers fan a nonce because he's a bit of a crawler on social media is very poor.

He doesn't even post anything wrong to be fair, like everything he posts is well informed and actually pretty helpful.

For some reason everyone just started referring to him as the Seanonce. I don't even think there's ever been any allegations or anything, it's what stuck.

Don't actually have any issues with him either, probably wrong to call him that, but just what most will know him as. 

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Have you ever met him?

Guy goes everywhere and never misses a first team game, has raised god knows how much money for the charity foundation through running - regularly drives down from up north, even midweek, for B Team games, women's games the lot.

Only to be bullied and have rumours made up about him by wee dicks on the internet.

ive never heard of him but if thats true then some people should be getting their baws kicked

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Have you ever met him?

Guy goes everywhere and never misses a first team game, has raised god knows how much money for the charity foundation through running - regularly drives down from up north, even midweek, for B Team games, women's games the lot.

Only to be bullied and have rumours made up about him by wee dicks on the internet.

I've not directly spoken with him, but we've been in similar circles/at the same events etc.

He goes to more games than all the rest of us, sees himself as Mr Rangers, good for him.

I stand by what I said.

7 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

He doesn't even post anything wrong to be fair, like everything he posts is well informed and actually pretty helpful.

For some reason everyone just started referring to him as the Seanonce. I don't even think there's ever been any allegations or anything, it's what stuck.

Don't actually have any issues with him either, probably wrong to call him that, but just what most will know him as. 

Should probably stop calling him a nonce then.