The confidence in Michael Beale

Smile

16 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Did we really look? Appointing a new manager mid season is always a struggle as theres hardly any up for moving unless they feel they are on a downward trajectory

We should have probably kept gio till summer (not like beale won fuck all cups anyway) and looked to apppoint when the season was done 

Gio couldn't have been kept to the summer. It would have been absolutely toxic. 

We didn't look at all for other potential candidates for the job but. Beale was clearly ear marked for it when he showed up for that Aberdeen game. 

Fear was he would just do what we did under Gerrard. Today was a carbon copy. Beat off mcinnes who knows those tactics inside out and how to beat them. 

22 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Fucking hell it's an utterly shocking result and preseason in general was terrible but people literally calling for Beale to be sacked on the first game of the season with a brand new team is some overreaction :lol:

Beale did a more than good job last season when he took over from Gio. I don't think he gets a pass today just because it's a new team, we should still be playing far better and should definitely still be winning today. But a fraudster and wanting him sacked? Fucking hell 

He will get sacked at some point between now and Christmas. 

That was a brand new Killie team and they were the better team. He has not got a fucking clue. 

10 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Gio had to go. Keeping him until the Summer wasn’t an option. 

Why? The fanbase had wrote off the season, the title and europe were gone, sure we had the cups but look how they went under beale

Gio would still have finished second, and we could have spent a few months sounding out a manager, instead we perhaps panicked and it might just bite us on the arse

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Gio couldn't have been kept to the summer. It would have been absolutely toxic. 

We didn't look at all for other potential candidates for the job but. Beale was clearly ear marked for it when he showed up for that Aberdeen game. 

Fear was he would just do what we did under Gerrard. Today was a carbon copy. Beat off mcinnes who knows those tactics inside out and how to beat them. 

If we end up more points behind the papes before the first OF game it will be just as toxic

24 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Fucking hell it's an utterly shocking result and preseason in general was terrible but people literally calling for Beale to be sacked on the first game of the season with a brand new team is some overreaction :lol:

Beale did a more than good job last season when he took over from Gio. I don't think he gets a pass today just because it's a new team, we should still be playing far better and should definitely still be winning today. But a fraudster and wanting him sacked? Fucking hell 

Really? What did he do apart from shit the bed in a cup final and fail to overcome the papes in a semi final

The only way this is going to change is a change in the formation , fuck this  shit when our over reliance on Tavernier is to provide assists is our main form of attack,  fuck me two defensive midfielders against the dross of the spfl, a struggle  in every game by fuck if your main man and striker are not your first,  option their is something seriously wrong, pay millions and leave  them on the bench. One suggestion for the man in charge, sort the defence,  you don't need Baresi standards, but by fuck even 4 levels below would be a start.

Hes got zero room for error.

Hes been backed.

He took on a team that had got to the Europa League final months earlier and made them perform (to a degree again). 

This is now his team. Everything falls on him.

He cant afford too lose too many more games.

Pre - Season has been horrible and it feels like we're not ready.

Hope I'm wrong.

I like Beale, but…

Why do we not know how to break down a stuffy defensive setup?!? How to drag their players out, we’ve played against this style for decades!! Yet we look lost for ideas! Sorry but there was zero evidence that the players we’ve signed have strengthened our squad! So disappointing! 

9 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Were in a worse position than ever. Even if we manage to get shot of this useless cunt, a new manager is coming into a squad with zero wingers. Zero creative players. Zero players who can run at someone. A defence which has needed fixed for years and fuck all money. 

I've checked out with Beale. Has shown me nothing to suggest he's something other than a coach.

There's creativity there, Beale just decided today to use one at a time. Cantwell, Dowell, Cifuentes, Hagi and even Danilo can all create.

Dowell spent the majority of the game stuck behind Borna and he finally got freed up in the second half and got pulled immediately for Cantwell when we needed both on the park!

I've never been a fan as most on the forum would know.

Quite surprised at the reaction though and how many people are calling for him to be sacked on here, FF, Twitter and some of the group chats I'm in.

He's in danger of losing the majority of the support over the next couple of weeks if things don't improve.