We’re absolutely fucking shite

GOAT

3 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I get you are playing the devils advocate tonight but have you never seen the sort before, because I bet everybody else on here has?

Neat and tidy, probably has decent skill and good feet, but put them in an 11 vs 11 game and they become half the player.

Fucking hell :lol: that's me out.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

People keep saying it’s only two games but it’s not, it’s also a hangover from last season when under this manager we got fucked out two cups and they won a treble.

A good start was imperative for him to have the fans onside. We then lose the first game of season.

I said on Saturday that the fans are on the brink and i stand by that. One more significant loss (Servette or Them) and i think he’s almost a dead man walking.

Does a manager deserve time with his new team - yes but at Rangers it doesn’t work like that.

It’s going to be two totally different teams. How can we all say we needed a full rebuild, yet judge him with the shite we had last season? Can’t have it both ways.

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

To be brutally honest we are in the middle of a pretty barren trophy spell by our clubs standards while across the city they are picking up title and cup after title and cup

the support is naturally growing impatient and wanting some quick signs of improvement, Beales not daft and would have been aware of this for the remainder of last season and over the summer  . So far in the 180 minutes of competitive football and all pre season games we have been quite underwhelming for the most part. Early days but him and the squad have it in their own hands to get the fans on board over the next few weeks. 

Totally agree with the first part. Just don’t understand and never will the stadium being so empty when we are pushing for another goal in a champions league qualifier. 

Just now, nik2402 said:

It’s going to be two totally different teams. How can we all say we needed a full rebuild, yet judge him with the shite we had last season? Can’t have it both ways.

Because it’s the same manager, same tactics  but different players.

He/ We are now in position that if they beat us at Ibrox on third of September he’d be about done with a large swathe of support.

There is also the added thought of them overtaking our trophy haul this season.

3 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

Totally agree with the first part. Just don’t understand and never will the stadium being so empty when we are pushing for another goal in a champions league qualifier. 

I almost envied the subway loyal tonight, could’ve fell asleep standing up towards the end 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

He/ We are now in position that if they beat us at Ibrox on third of September he’d be about done with a large swathe of support.

Totally agree regarding the trophy haul and if we go 6 points behind in September and don’t make champions league then we have a right then to ask questions. 

Just now, nik2402 said:

Totally agree regarding the trophy haul and if we go 6 points behind in September and don’t make champions league then we have a right then to ask questions. 

If we go out to Servette or beat off them, then he’s toast.

I think if we went out over two legs to PSV the fans would be more understanding as it would at best be a 50/50 tie.

31 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

judge us on wednesday was pretty much what people where saying after the killie game, europe at home, better pitch etc

what if again we win by one goal after countless balls onto a defenders head by barasic and tav or a draw after trying to walk it against ten men sitting deep and getting to the edge of their box and passing it square again with the same old mistakes by the same fucking players

do we just say judge us on the next game

everyone os seeing the same old fucking mistakes time and time again and beale cant change tactics their manager tonight saw his faults and tightened up his defence ours saw we needed another goal and brought on a player everyone thoudt had left and a midfielder who barely played in a year ffs

I think we were better tonight than Killie so you would hope we will improve again is the consensus..

If not Beale will be out of a job quickly 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

“Still early” will no doubt be the cry by some. 

passing is shocking

First touch is diabolical when they do eventually make the pass

crossing, I’m sure they’ll learn to get it past the first man at some point.

finishing, fuck me man.

Dessers and Danilo could do with learning to move up front.  Lammers, rotten.  Tav has been pish this entire summer.

I’d honestly phone Morelos and tell him to hit the treadmill and get back because a fat half fit Morelos looks a better player than Dessers and Danilo.  

so fucking depressing. 

that is not so much glass half empty as glass smashed and driven into your forehead so deep  your ears bleed and your hairline gets stuffed up your arse

jesus wept

12 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Least of our issues tonight mate 

Absolutely. That’s why I said I didn’t want to sound overly critical of him. Think he will get there, he has obvious quality, but I don’t think his overall performances have quite matched the hype (for several reasons) just yet.

1 minute ago, RWB72 said:

I think we were better tonight than Killie so you would hope we will improve again is the consensus..

If not Beale will be out of a job quickly 

we where better but i'd put that down to the occasion, crowd and a few players with some grit in them (cantwell,souttar even dessers) something we have been missing 

Fully agree we play slow, counter slow, take set pieces slowly.

Passing off the mark and rarely dangerous, we just seem so disjointed.

We have practically no width relying on slowing the game down until our past their prime full backs hug the touchline outside the box to swing a cross into absolutely fucking no one since we have zero threat from that type of CF.

Can't remember if I've ever been so disappointed after a European win but I honestly thinknits because we just look like we won't have enough to actually challenge where it matters again.

Truthfully feel we still need a few more signings but can't say I'm confident on letting Beale choose them.

1 minute ago, The No.9 said:

Fully agree we play slow, counter slow, take set pieces slowly.

Passing off the mark and rarely dangerous, we just seem so disjointed.

We have practically no width relying on slowing the game down until our past their prime full backs hug the touchline outside the box to swing a cross into absolutely fucking no one since we have zero threat from that type of CF.

Can't remember if I've ever been so disappointed after a European win but I honestly thinknits because we just look like we won't have enough to actually challenge where it matters again.

Truthfully feel we still need a few more signings but can't say I'm confident on letting Beale choose them.

Fact is our standards have fell so short since 2012 we’ve got people on here just happy we scraped a win against the Swiss Aberdeen.  I honestly thought we’d finally got over that when Gerrard made us respectable in Europe again and Gio built on that by going to Seville.  

we should be destroying a team like that tonight.  Especially a team missing half its fucking starting 11.

Think there's a possibility that we'll come together to be a decent team. 

Hard to say. Lots of misplaced passes that may or may not be rustiness, but until we tired there were some decent link ups.

Sima gives me the fear though. Wasn't massively impressed by Tav either. Nor Jack.

16 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Mate in that stadium tonight I think a lot of the fans are very apathetic towards the team right now, if not already done with Beale. It was a weird, subdued atmosphere. Probably partly a hangover from the Killie result but even after we went 2-0 up fans were getting on the player's backs for passes / runs etc. 

Just now, GOAT said:

Fact is our standards have fell so short since 2012 we’ve got people on here just happy we scraped a win against the Swiss Aberdeen.  I honestly thought we’d finally got over that when Gerrard made us respectable in Europe again and Gio built on that by going to Seville.  

we should be destroying a team like that tonight.  Especially a team missing half its fucking starting 11.

We don't even go out to destroy most of the bread and butter we play every weak nvm European teams lol I don't know what it is but we've played this same bland basic football for years now regardless of players or managers