We’re absolutely fucking shite

GOAT

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Really apart from Dessers goal, how many crosses did get get past the first man?  

Wasn't counting but it was certainly more than the peach he put across for Dessers goal. Was also solid at the back

Just back from the game. Thought we should’ve been 4/5 up as missed some unbelievable chances. However once they went down to 10 men we struggled to break them down and were predictable as fuck.

I was two cans away from posting the same as the OP. My frustration comes from the fact that we’ve spent a lot on that frontline and Sima and Dessers look dugmeat and Lammers and Danilo have only shown glimpses. I maybe stupidly hoped at least a couple would hit the ground running.  They were getting twitchy across the city about the coming season but our last couple of performances will settle any nerves. I can only hope that Beale knows what he’s doing.

1 minute ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Yeah come back Alfie all is forgiven, ffs 😂😂

We weren’t that bad. Bar two great saves from their keeper it would have been a deserved 4-1 lead. Yes it wasnt perfect but there were encouraging signs. A huge improvement on that pish last weekend.

That wasn’t fucking great. Huge improvement ? 
You happy with that performance ? 

1 minute ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

:lol: 

Mate I get it, any win and back home and you’re a fucking goldfish who has no memory of everything that came before it and anything coming up.

We continue to play like this and we are winning fuck all again.

4 minutes ago, Swagger said:

This side as it stands is poor - anybody arguing any differently are talking out their arse.

Butland looks fairly assured but the rest ? Really fucking pish 

Mate Cantwell was the best player on the park!

6 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The style of play is ‘absolutely fucking shite’. 

Cantwell (and Raskin) levels above what we’ve got though Cantwell needs to do his work higher up the pitch centrally, and both carrying us.

Barisic and Tav being high and wide and constantly looking for them to swing balls in is boring as fuck percentage football.

This is the main problem. We've seen this style fail more often than not for as long as Beale has been involved with us. It isn't going to start winning things consistently.

We need a full new direction and if Beale cane do that then he'll be out of a job soon enough.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Mate I get it, any win and back home and you’re a fucking goldfish who has no memory of everything that came before it and anything coming up.

We continue to play like this and we are winning fuck all again.

Just now, Swagger said:

That wasn’t fucking great. Huge improvement ? 
You happy with that performance ? 

The tempo was much better and we had 8 shots on target as compared 4 against the mighty Killie so ok let’s just call it an improvement. I’m the first to slag the team when deserved. Work to be done for sure.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

I don’t get what’s funny about that, do you think we’re winning any trophies against a Rodger’s Celtic team playing like this?  Just say aye or naw, don’t need to read anything else.

Just now, Sunglasses Ron said:

The tempo was much better and we had 8 shots on target as compared 4 against the mighty Killie so ok let’s just call it an improvement. I’m the first to slag the team when deserved. Work to be done for sure.

Nah you have to be absolutely raging about everything Rangers related. Played shite and won...fucking fuming

1 minute ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Two superb saves from their keeper kept them in it. 

I see it as a decent half hour from us, the penalty they got kept them in it and also a wonder save from the goalkeeper. The worst thing about it is we should have been out of sight in that first 30, that mob we're poor and I've no idea if they'll have a different line up next week so it's on a knife edge, if we do get through we'll need to be much improved at the bread and butter side of it because PSV looked levels above us last night.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Aye and pu know this how?

Oh that's right, you just made it up.

Your seriously not asking me how would I know PSV will score exactly 5 goals 😂

Having watched both teams PSV are levels above Servette and would win very comfortably if they played like that tonight.

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I don’t get what’s funny about that, do you think we’re winning any trophies against a Rodger’s Celtic team playing like this?  Just say aye or naw, don’t need to read anything else.

Sums it up.