Hagi

ForeverBlue92

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That's absolute nonsense. I have never been one of the posters on the anti-Beale bandwagon.

Hagi's exclusion from the Euro squad is definitely worthy of debate, especially when he is dropped after a good performance and Matondo is promoted for two similar performances (rightfully so). Don't you see the irony in that?

FF has a poll where 80% of fans are on Hagi's side. Are you telling me they are all wrong as well?

Quite the opposite in fact you have been a strong supporter of him.

18 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That's absolute nonsense. I have never been one of the posters on the anti-Beale bandwagon.

Hagi's exclusion from the Euro squad is definitely worthy of debate, especially when he is dropped after a good performance and Matondo is promoted for two similar performances (rightfully so). Don't you see the irony in that?

FF has a poll where 80% of fans are on Hagi's side. Are you telling me they are all wrong as well?

FF is ran by a man that takes random photographs of German women.

1 hour ago, The Archer said:

Think the players he has played a hard line with were the wrong ones.I don’t wear the pish he said about Sakala and it being best for his family.He shunted Colak out the door and now it looks like Hagi is next.Meanwhile Captain calamity and Borna ,Davies,Lundstrum never miss a game.

Beale looks more out of depth than Pedro.He needs a Gerrard figure to make the Managerial decisions .

He will have fucked us out everything by Christmas

Fucking hell mate, worse than Pedro…really?

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Is it not a wee bit early to be using this kind of language about a Rangers manager? If it's ever appropriate.

Best to ignore these types of posters. Calling Rangers players and staff names to win arguments on the Internet.

Tragic

35 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Wasn’t specifically talking  about you with that statement, so I’m not sure what you are getting your knickers in a twist for :lol: 

We have Cantwell, Dowell & Lammers, who are all similar style of players to Hagi and give us plenty of options for that style of player within the squad. Matondo, on the other hand, gives us something completely different and adds another dynamic to the bench. There’s nothing “ironic” about it, it’s just the manager giving himself different options for a tie where the squad numbers are limited.

I’m saying they could easily be wrong. Like I’ve said time and time again, I think Hagi is talented but he has got better in certain supporters eyes the longer he’s been out with injury. He has talent, but has always been so inconsistent that he can’t be trusted to complete games (average of 47 minutes per appearance somebody said the other day) and his impact from the bench has been hit and miss too. He was absolutely rotten for months before he got injured.

20 minutes ago, The Archer said:

In terms of knowing what he is doing and the direction his squad are going yes

Pedro was a disaster at home, away and Europe, played the same system against the filth in back to back embarrassing defeats so he didn’t know what he was doing and his squad was a joke that took significant time and money to undo the damage that was caused.

Entitled to you opinion but Pedro being better than MB is a pretty wild take.

Just now, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Wasn’t specifically talking  about you with that statement, so I’m not sure what you are getting your knickers in a twist for :lol: 

We have Cantwell, Dowell & Lammers, who are all similar style of players to Hagi and give us plenty of options for that style of player within the squad. Matondo, on the other hand, gives us something completely different and adds another dynamic to the bench. There’s nothing “ironic” about it, it’s just the manager giving himself different options for a tie where the squad numbers are limited.

I’m saying they could easily be wrong. Like I’ve said time and time again, I think Hagi is talented but he has got better in certain supporters eyes the longer he’s been out with injury. He has talent, but has always been so inconsistent that he can’t be trusted to complete games (average of 47 minutes per appearance somebody said the other day) and his impact from the bench has been hit and miss too. He was absolutely rotten for months before he got injured.

I'm not being salty or angry, mate. Matondo deserves his opportunity, even if I still think he's not very good. Hagi has not been given a proper opportunity since his injury and is now behind Lammers, Dowell, and Lawrence soon in the pecking order.

For what it is worth, I would sell him because I think he will attract teams and decent money. He is clearly not in Beale's plans. Rightfully or wrongly is debatable.

Only issue i have with the hagi situation is that he has never had a proper run of games in a settled position to try build match fitness and sharpness again

We had fans defending the new players saying they need time to settle, need time to get match fit, match practise etc etc 

Yet hagi averaging 47mins an appearance for us doesn't grant him the same freedoms 

I mean look at how fucking rotten kent was from jan onwards, yet beale never thought to bin him and give someone like hagi a run of games to see if they could slot into a position 

And i refuse to buy the "he cant be performing well in training" line that will come out, because absolutely no chance players like lammers etc deserve to play on current form, even if they are flying in training

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Only issue i have with the hagi situation is that he has never had a proper run of games in a settled position to try build match fitness and sharpness again

We had fans defending the new players saying they need time to settle, need time to get match fit, match practise etc etc 

Yet hagi averaging 47mins an appearance for us doesn't grant him the same freedoms 

I mean look at how fucking rotten kent was from jan onwards, yet beale never thought to bin him and give someone like hagi a run of games to see if they could slot into a position 

And i refuse to buy the "he cant be performing well in training" line that will come out, because absolutely no chance players like lammers etc deserve to play on current form, even if they are flying in training

Does he average 47 minutes an appearance for us because he’s not had a fair crack of the whip, over a period of years, or is it because he’s just actually fairly ineffectual?

Loads of people seeming to just ignore than he would often tire in games and although he was capable of producing moments he never once dominated a game and was quite often a passenger.

Cantwell does everything Hagi ever did for us, but he does it better.

58 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Can you not understand why we would drop Hagi to include Matondo? Given the cover for Hagi’s position, and the lack of cover for Matondo’s? 

Just now, WWTC said:

Can you not understand why we would drop Hagi to include Matondo? Given the cover for Hagi’s position, and the lack of cover for Matondo’s? 

Of course, I can. I have no issues with Matondo being included. 

how many ch's are included? Five? Six?