Hagi

ForeverBlue92

Would prefer to see him stay and keep pressure on those on front of him. Came on yesterday and showed good quality when on the ball. If guys like Lammers, Sima and Dowell don't start to influence games then Hagi or others can only be ignored for so long. It's called competition for places, something we have missed for a longtime. The same competition for places will exist at any club he goes to. 

2 hours ago, AGM_72 said:

Hagi really polarises our support. He made plenty of important contributions after his initial loan period. Couple of examples off the top of my head: he was crucial to us beating Galatasary to qualify for the Europa at Ibrox, he scored a winner at home to Hibs in December of the 55 season. But he has always had games, or a stretch of games where he is way below par. Like the first half of 21/22 he was desperately poor at times. 

It's been clear since the summer we've been looking to move on from him, and that's fine. I don't think he's consistent enough. The problem comes when our new signing in his position doesn't look any better than him - which can also inflate people's opinion of what he can contribute. 

Yep, can't argue with that. Hagi is far too inconsistent and lacks the pace to be a top top player. Honestly, I'd have been okay with letting him leave for a decent fee, until I saw the likes of Lammers and Sima in action. It's early days I know but Hagi looks to be the better option imo.

Beale is pretty well all in now and will live or die on his judgement on the players he has brought to the club and their ability to bring success.  Although we definitely needed a clear out in the summer, I think he may have been unwise to make such wholesale changes rather than bring in fewer players and try to get a bit more (or hope to enhance the performance) of some of our better players (Hagi, Sakala, Colak - we all knew these players shortcomings but we also knew what they could give us).  With bringing in so many new players at one time, I don’t think Beale has a clue at the moment how to fit them in and get the best out of them.  He better find out quickly for his own sake (and ours). 

9 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Beale is pretty well all in now and will live or die on his judgement on the players he has brought to the club and their ability to bring success.  Although we definitely needed a clear out in the summer, I think he may have been unwise to make such wholesale changes rather than bring in fewer players and try to get a bit more (or hope to enhance the performance) of some of our better players (Hagi, Sakala, Colak - we all knew these players shortcomings but we also knew what they could give us).  With bringing in so many new players at one time, I don’t think Beale has a clue at the moment how to fit them in and get the best out of them.  He better find out quickly for his own sake (and ours). 

Think the players he has played a hard line with were the wrong ones.I don’t wear the pish he said about Sakala and it being best for his family.He shunted Colak out the door and now it looks like Hagi is next.Meanwhile Captain calamity and Borna ,Davies,Lundstrum never miss a game.

Beale looks more out of depth than Pedro.He needs a Gerrard figure to make the Managerial decisions .

He will have fucked us out everything by Christmas

3 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Think the players he has played a hard line with were the wrong ones.I don’t wear the pish he said about Sakala and it being best for his family.He shunted Colak out the door and now it looks like Hagi is next.Meanwhile Captain calamity and Borna ,Davies,Lundstrum never miss a game.

Beale looks more out of depth than Pedro.He needs a Gerrard figure to make the Managerial decisions .

It's weird that he seems determined to drive out the creative, maverick types that could do the unpredictable which on the face of it is exactly what the team seems to be lacking.  He's got rid of Sakala, let Lowry go out on loan and is now looking to get rid of Hagi.  He's spoken about adding what Kent brought to the team but other than Cantwell and possibly Raskin if given the freedom to play I don't see a lot of creativity in the team.

Being a Manager is about making key decisions at the right time.He should have kept him in the squad and give him a run of games and let him go in January if need be.

Now right at an important game Beale has created a whole negative vortex distraction about Hagi and for sure it will affect the squad,Fuck me Davies has hardly played due to being injured and is now in the squad.Would have kept Hagi and put Matondo in.Not saying Hagi is a world beater but the timing and  means has been truly poor .Suppossed to be a positive time before a huge game without these media whirlwind distractions.

Very poor decision making also regarding Colak

15 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Being a Manager is about making key decisions at the right time.He should have kept him in the squad and give him a run of games and let him go in January if need be.

Now right at an important game Beale has created a whole negative vortex distraction about Hagi and for sure it will affect the squad,Fuck me Davies has hardly played due to being injured and is now in the squad.Would have kept Hagi and put Matondo in.Not saying Hagi is a world beater but the timing and  means has been truly poor .Suppossed to be a positive time before a huge game without these media whirlwind distractions.

A what?

2 hours ago, bluenose244 said:

More sensible on here generally.

I cant see why it's the same posters generally with different names.

There are more posters on FF right enough than on here and more topics but it never used to be that way here was at one time busier.

1 hour ago, The Archer said:

You don’t buy that sakala will be getting a lot more money in Saudi?

57 minutes ago, The Archer said:

IMG_1060.gif

2 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

100%.

Guys like Hagi, Sakala & Colak being hyped up now just so people can carry on with the pile on on Beale.

That's absolute nonsense. I have never been one of the posters on the anti-Beale bandwagon.

Hagi's exclusion from the Euro squad is definitely worthy of debate, especially when he is dropped after a good performance and Matondo is promoted for two similar performances (rightfully so). Don't you see the irony in that?

FF has a poll where 80% of fans are on Hagi's side. Are you telling me they are all wrong as well?

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

That's absolute nonsense. I have never been one of the posters on the anti-Beale bandwagon.

Hagi's exclusion from the Euro squad is definitely worthy of debate, especially when he is dropped after a good performance and Matondo is promoted for two similar performances (rightfully so). Don't you see the irony in that?

FF has a poll where 80% of fans are on Hagi's side. Are you telling me they are all wrong as well?

Probably. It's FF after all.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Hagi being in or out the squad does not make one bit of difference to our chances of qualification. 

2 hours ago, SPWF said:

Since he’s been out injured Hagi seems to have turned into peak Messi in the eyes of some of our fans. :lol: He’s been bang average for us bar the odd performance. Get him to fuck. 

He is replaced by Matondo, a guy who has yet to reach the dizzy heights of bang average.