*****Official Rangers vs PSV thread*****

graeme_4

4 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Such is life now for your average Bear. Just hoping that we might still be in the tie after the home leg is not where we want to, or should be after the level of investment during the transfer window. MB is really going to have to pull the biggest bunny ever out of the hat if he is to prove the increasing number of doubters wrong.

If MB fails, we all fail and we just can’t keep going with board after board appointing rookie managers. I just hope we do a decent job on Tuesday but sadly feel as if we’ll probably salvage the tie in the last few minutes due to our current form. We’ll all need to be up for it in Ibrox on Tuesday night and that’s both the crowd and the team. 

21 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

If MB fails, we all fail and we just can’t keep going with board after board appointing rookie managers. I just hope we do a decent job on Tuesday but sadly feel as if we’ll probably salvage the tie in the last few minutes due to our current form. We’ll all need to be up for in Ibrox on Tuesday night and that’s both the crowd and the team. 

I’m up for it mate, big European night at Ibrox against a decent team but one if we actually get our shit together we can win.

More in hope than expectation but it could be the turning point where this all clicks.  Beales had plenty time now to workout his system and he’s brought in his own players he wants to implement it, (obviously one or two other areas needing strengthened) this will be the 6th competitive game of the season, the biggest game of the season so far,  it’s MBs job to have the team ready for this. Time to shit or get of the pan.

next 4 games will make or break him

We certainly seem to be following the long term plan or one trophy every 4 or 5 seasons that was banded about at the end of kings time on the board.  Read yesterday (either here or twitter) that we are fast becoming the dortmund of scotland and have to admit i think that analogy is spot on to be fair. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride 

1 hour ago, Rowley Birkin said:

im beginning to think theres a whole generation being groomed to accept 2nd place and happy with silverware here and there 

There’s certainly more who have accepted it, or are at least comfortable with it. Excuse after excuse made to justify players or managers not being up to it. 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I'd be more worried by Noa Lang up against Tav (if Lang is fit) tbh

that’s not what I want to hear if their left winger is also lethal, think it was the Sturm Graz 1st leg highlights I watched and Bakayoko was pretty rapid.