The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

6 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

I'm done

Get Graham Potter 

I came on here to say the exact same thing. He should he the number one target if and when we look for a replacement. Normally an ex-Chelsea manager would be out with our reach but he didn’t have a huge career before there and I think he could be brought in.

Also as that sort of head coach role he (short term) fits the role as he’s going to need with someone else’s players but longer term I’m sure he could be an old fashioned manager.

Beale is a "football manager manager" and all about the stats. He will look at that game & analyse it as we should have won today based on the fact goal expected for us was like 1.3 & they were 0.7.

But everybody will look at the reality that we were all over the place, no cohesion and never looked like scoring with his tactics. 

No more project managers, we need to bring someone in with experience and ideally who has won trophies.

I actually got concerned last season if he has a presser he can’t not stop saying shit. Just goes on and on. 

If this is football with the handbrake off what is a bad performance?

Ive heard the cracks about the Cockney Car salesman and at the moment they aren’t far off the mark.

His set up is baffling to say the least.

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

An annoying thing is we had the players there today who could have beaten them, but the manager chose a really bizarre formation (imo) at the start.

Well said he’s hamstrung them trying to be fuckin clever and just fucked us.

Cantwell up top midfield Raskin covering him, Matondo left there’s a fuckin start.

41 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

No one heard any noises coming out from the board one way or the other? There must be something coming out through the grapevine.

I doubt he will be sacked. Anyone waiting for that to happen will likely be disappointed.

All we can hope for is to see some improvement after the break and go on a run until the next OF match.

*IF* we somehow do sack him we need to get in someone with experience as has been mentioned. No appointments based on good interviews alone or ex players wanting to step into management.

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

We discussed this earlier m8,we will do fuck all, unless we start to withdraw financially. 

Two weeks to get this right mate.

I know they wont sack him but surely the board must see we will drop more points again.

55 minutes ago, Gascoigne's Flute said:

Beale is a "football manager manager" and all about the stats. He will look at that game & analyse it as we should have won today based on the fact goal expected for us was like 1.3 & they were 0.7.

But everybody will look at the reality that we were all over the place, no cohesion and never looked like scoring with his tactics. 

No more project managers, we need to bring someone in with experience and ideally who has won trophies.

Bodo manager. A guy who has his teams playing beautiful winning football, a guy who plays players in their correct positions i imagine too.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I also told you today that Dessers is his project and he will not give up on him despite him being fucking horrendously shite, he left him on and took everyone else off m8 :lol:, he's fucking shambolic. 

Couldn't believe my eyes when that was happening. For a guy that's done his coaching badges and travelled around the world to learn the game, he's the only one out of 50,000 in that stadium that couldn't see the fucking obvious. 

Utterly fucking clueless.

1 minute ago, King Rager said:

Couldn't believe my eyes when that was happening. For a guy that's done his coaching badges and travelled around the world to learn the game, he's the only one out of 50,000 in that stadium that couldn't see the fucking obvious. 

Utterly fucking clueless.

Vote with your purchases, encourage others to do the same. 

20 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

What really boils my piss is that if we win today then their support goes to to like we are and demands Rodgers goes. All the pressure has eased on him now. Fingers crossed they fuck up again soon to allow it to build again.

We are in a fukin mess with a prick of a manager and more than a handful of duds an your looking at Rodgers