The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

Just now, Moody Blue said:

be really honest, do you see him being sacked? I think we're stuck with him.

I don't see him being sacked which is why I started by saying I will be gutted.i see it going on a bit longer till the toxicity in the support forces the boards hand, if Beale has anything about him he's got that time , hope for the best but expect the worst.

42 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

celtic are shite aswell.

It's absolutely embarrassing that we are worse.

The majority of fans have lost any confidence left in Beale.

Hehas to go during this break.

Get Mcinnes in and see how it pans out for rest of the season.

Tit

of

a

7 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Spend the kamara money on potter, be fucking ambitious it’s about time this club where 

Would be a good shout mate, he did very well at Brighton, then fucked it at Chelsea because they, like us, bought a load of shite before he came in. I can't see him taking over a team of shite again any time soon. 

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

Id love to have potter and his assistant billy reid, be a big ask as beales spunked all the budget on dross.

I think someone who has a clearly defined gameplan like (but not necessarily) Potter will get more out of this squad.

I think tactically we are stifling the talent we have.

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think someone who has a clearly defined gameplan like (but not necessarily) Potter will get more out of this squad.

I think tactically we are stifling the talent we have.

We have very little talent though. Look at the track record of the players he's bought, lammers, dessers, cifuentes etc etc, they came to us with a poor track record. We all questioned what the fuck he was playing at!

14 minutes ago, DavieMacRFC said:

Big Dunc, hard bastard that takes no shite and done well stepping up at Everton,  would take no shite and soon sort out if you can't cut it and if you have the balls to play for Rangers.

Is this the same big Dunc who was horrifically bad at Forest Green? 

He'd be a terrible option imo

There are no signs of what Beale is trying to do. It's like he throws on 11 individuals with no clear team plan. If he has a plan then I cannot see it. Nor can I see any signs of improvement.

Up till now i have always given him my backing but now I have to accept that while he may be a very good coach he is not a manager. The season can still be saved but Beale has to go and his replacement appointed at some time in the next two weeks.

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

In-house stuff .

Fair do's, I can imagine that emotions are running high at the moment, better I suppose to resolve things in house rather than start to throw crash barriers around at your teams bus. Hope things are resolved for you all peacefully and with mutual respect.