The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

If we can’t beat a scum team like that today with no away fans under Beale then we never will. I was at the game and I still have genuinely no idea our style, tactics or formation. Sack him now to try and save our season instead of waiting until October/November and we are 10 points behind.

Beale's single biggest mistake was not buying a proven goalscorer in the SPL. At the minute there is no evidence that Dessers,  Danilo or Lammers can deliver the necessary goals - in fact all evidence is currently to the contrary. Surely Shankland was worth a punt? With good service he could be a 25 goals a season striker.

Just now, MVRanger said:

Beale's single biggest mistake was not buying a proven goalscorer in the SPL. At the minute there is no evidence that Dessets  Danilo or Lammers can deliver the necessary goals - in fact all evidence is currently to the contrary. Surely Shankland was worth a punt? With good service he could be a 25 goals a season striker.

Shankland would have been a great signing, powerful and great in the air, I would have signed him.

1 minute ago, mark1963 said:

I will be gutted if he's not punted by Monday lunchtime, he's not got it ,it's obviously not going to work so get it over with sooner rather than later.

be really honest, do you see him being sacked? I think we're stuck with him.

Could Potter even handle the expectations?

He’s done well everywhere he’s been apart from Chelsea, who are a basket case of a club, but he looked absolutely miles out of his depth in terms of handling the expectations of managing a big club.

Whether he’s managed in the Premier League or not, I get the feeling that he’s a manager who will do better at smaller clubs where the expectations aren’t to win every week and he can be an underdog. 

I actually didn’t realize this til the other day but it’s the entire back room staff that’s why my opinion is as strong as it is now.. it’s not just beale.. other than the cunt that had something to do with arsenal, unless iv been misled the next best experience to that is someone who was an assistant at QPR youth level 

At this stage of the season four points is nothing. But the board have to act quickly. Either sack him pronto or back him and explain why. Been saying all season we can't afford project managers. We spent good money and I believe we have good players but this guy has no clue how to put a team together.

Take your pick. Potter, Smith, Allerdyce, McInnes, Solskjaer fuck Martindale has to be in for shout.