The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

7 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

He's talking about injuries being the issue

Keeper - First Choice

Defence - All First Choice

Midfield - He bought Ciuentes to play, jack, Lundstrum, both first team players.

Forwards - Dessers is his man, Lammers is his man and Sima is his man.

We're not suffering from injuries, we have a full squad, all his signings bar Butland have been a disaster.

He pursued these guys, fought for them and they are, like his tactics, all shite!!!

Ha, I posted this almost word for word - great minds and all that.

11 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

He's talking about injuries being the issue

Keeper - First Choice

Defence - All First Choice

Midfield - He bought Ciuentes to play, jack, Lundstrum, both first team players.

Forwards - Dessers is his man, Lammers is his man and Sima is his man.

We're not suffering from injuries, we have a full squad, all his signings bar Butland have been a disaster.

He pursued these guys, fought for them and they are, like his tactics, all shite!!!

Totally right, that whole front line is his. Midfield is light, but- he'd fucked Cantwell out of position anyway to accommodate Lammers. Dowell didn't feature much and Raskin wasn't exactly on fire this season anyway. Danilo hardly seen a start for that lump of wood Dessers. 

He's just a total bullshitter. 

14 minutes ago, beararse said:

The fact that McInnes seems the most appealing option at present tells you how much Beale and the board have fucked things up.

Every other name i’ve heard mentioned on here is a bit of a gamble: even Potter IMO.

As depressing as it is McIness has loads of managerial (and specifically SPFL) experience and is probably the safest option at this moment in time.

Potter would be a fucking disaster 

1 minute ago, Zander1 said:

Ha, I posted this almost word for word - great minds and all that.

Sorry, didn't see it. This thread is the faster that anyone I saw on the pitch today!!  :lol:

It's true though, he'll blame injuries but it was his team out there today, and bar Cantwell, and at a big push Danilo/Roofe, there's not really anyone missing that I think would make a major difference under his coaching

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That's a man who knows his time is up. 

You don't turn on the fans though. That's the last thing he should be doing.

The players at our club should be strong enough of character to use that reaction to improve their game, not shit the bed.

What did he say? I can’t bring myself to listen to him if this is anything other than a resignation press conference 

1 minute ago, SuperAli said:

What did he say? I can’t bring myself to listen to him if this is anything other than a resignation press conference 

Was just about to write exactly that. Can’t bear to listen to more of his shite. “It’s disappointing. But we move on”

1 minute ago, SuperAli said:

He mentioned about the fans booing and that it was harsh that wee boo'd them at half time, and that it didn't help some.of the players. He hasnt got a clue.