The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I get that, but surely you can see what I’m saying here.

If we’re losing has a negative crowd ever helped that? Ever?

There have been countless examples of where the support have got the team over the line.

I know it goes both ways and the team have to give the support something back - I’m just saying I think the negativity makes it harder to win.

Don’t think that’s particularly unfair.

Probably countless examples of actual Rangers teams with a bit of bottle and winning mentality using the negative vibe of the crowd to win games , trophies and whatever during our history . Sadly this current sqaud just doesn’t have the minerals to deal with it 

Edit: and neither do the clueless cunts in the dugout 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

16 months ago we made it to a Euro final.

The team and the fans were entwined and that made us basically unstoppable.

When the team give us something we, as fans, respond ten-fold.

This team and manager are now getting treated with the contempt they deserve.

Couldn’t have said it better myself 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

16 months ago we made it to a Euro final.

The team and the fans were entwined and that made us basically unstoppable.

When the team give us something we, as fans, respond ten-fold.

This team and manager are now getting treated with the contempt they deserve.

I get that - but think we’re all in agreement that the contempt has a bit of a self-fulfilling element to it.

Otherwise the unanimous view of there being no crowds during 55 helping us wouldn’t be a thing.

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I get that, but surely you can see what I’m saying here.

If we’re losing has a negative crowd ever helped that? Ever?

There have been countless examples of where the support have got the team over the line.

I know it goes both ways and the team have to give the support something back - I’m just saying I think the negativity makes it harder to win.

Don’t think that’s particularly unfair.

ffs do you think we are the only fans to boo their team? if the players and management cant handle it they shouldnt be here end of fucking story

and as for calling ibrox a cesspit ive never heard a fellow bear even think that

I wonder if the board are going to just let Beale stay until it is so toxic against him that he walks and the players are looking for a way out. Saves them a pay off to him and players will be easier to shift if their agents are touting them around. This would mean a new manager would be more accepted and could do some type of a rebuild. The problem is the board would have to have a manager lined up who would have to wait until Beale had, had enough and walked. The new manager would also have pleanty of dross to shift out the door.

I may be overthinking this.:confused:

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

ffs do you think we are the only fans to boo their team? if the players and management cant handle it they shouldnt be here end of fucking story

and as for calling ibrox a cesspit ive never heard a fellow bear even think that

The mood obviously.

You hear many people’s thoughts btw?

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The more you look at this the more fucking shifty it gets. This wasn’t an ex-coach returning to watch a game for sentimental reasons. He came up with one of his backroom team while Gio was fighting for his job and made sure everyone knew he was here.

and yet people called gerrard the snake out of the two i know who i'd call it

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

What a fucking mess we're in, when that's where we're still looking.

The best thing that ever happened to Rangers, Walter Smith.

It's so sad to think. Always felt in safe hands when he was with us. 

What a presence, what a legend. Loved him :bow::UK:

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I get that - but think we’re all in agreement that the contempt has a bit of a self-fulfilling element to it.

Otherwise the unanimous view of there being no crowds during 55 helping us wouldn’t be a thing.

Yeah but that’s what we need.

A manager who can unite the club now.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The mood obviously.

You hear many people’s thoughts btw?

the mood? i remember ibrox and the fans pre souness and not once had i herd a fan say ibrox was a cesspit

and as for hearing thought do you after all you said it was unanimous that every fan thinks no crowd won us 55

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

and yet people called gerrard the snake out of the two i know who i'd call it

Well according to an earlier post, Beale only followed Gerrard to Villa once he realised he wasn’t getting his job so that says it all really.

7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Otherwise the unanimous view of their being no crowds during 55 helping us wouldn’t be a thing.

As said, the contempt they're getting... they've brought it on themselves.

A real Rangers player and a real Rangers team goes, "Oh fuck. I and we better get this sorted." They go away and work their arses off in training to stop it happening again.

This powder-puff version of a team don't have that mettle about them. They simply do not get it.

For that I blame the manager and as for our inept manager who seemed good at talking the talk about what we are... it's the board's fucking fault.

Realise I'm kind of arguing against myself here.