***** The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

2 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

So this is the fantastic reaction Beale told us to expect. It is total dirge. I will always back the club but as others have said I really don’t believe we are fit to win anything without major changes. 

Think its clear the players have chucked it under him.

Ned to get him punted asap

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

When all’s bad make a ham and crisp piece.  World’s a better place.

IMG_1676.jpeg

Mature cheddar, spread of proper strong mustard and a packet of beef McCoys, lashings of real butter on granary bread.

Food of the Gods.

As poor as it gets. Absolute certainty we will drop points to sides of a higher standard than St Johnstone. Indeed i won't be overly surprised if they get a deflected or a wonder goal (which seems to happen against us in recent years). There is not a snowballs chance in hell we are winning this league under Beale. A blind man can see what is ahead,even if we scrape a win today v this dross it is inevitable we will drop further points particularly away from home and then it's back to square one. ffs end this now before it is finished altogether. 

A plan and i'm part of the plan? What's the plan to finish top four and pray to scrape a LC which should do us cup wise for the next few years? 

38 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Defender took him out afterwards. Think he realised he was a beaten man. No doubt an accident but could have been avoided.

This is what I don't get about these kinds of challenges. You're dangerously recklessly late with your foot and catch someone badly it's a freekick and a yellow or red. If you're dangerously late with your head and catch someone badly no-one seems to have any issue with it.

Seems to me the St Johnstone boy was reckless there.

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

Mature cheddar, spread of proper strong mustard and a packet of beef McCoys, lashings of real butter on granary bread.

Food of the Gods.

Munchy box and 2 litre bottle of irn bru.

Food of the peasants but its what I need.

5 minutes ago, ice said:

If this ends 0-1 then imo the players are sending a message to the board. They want Beale gone but don’t want to fall behind in the League. 

Why would most of them want Beale gone when they are likely to lose their place in the team if he goes.  Surely no new manager would be selecting guys like Lundstram, Lammers or Davies.