***** The Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread *****

Davy Vandenbroucke

22 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He’s got a lot to learn.

He’s very fast, rapid acceleration, and very physical and occasional lovely finishing but decision making lets him down at times. 

He could definitely hack the competitiveness of top flight football I’ve got no doubt but not sure if he’s ready for other aspects at us.

Well if he is rapid, he is physical and he can finish then he is a better option than Dessers. As for the other aspects you mention, that is true but then there is only one way to find out. I would honestly give him a crack at it. 

6 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Eskbank always denied someone at the club being his source, sure he got fed a lie one day though and ran with it and the club found him out.

Seem to remember a post to that affect and never seen much of him again afterwards.

He always had good info. clever by the club.

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Sliding doors moment. How differently would this thread have gone last night has Roofe not got injured or had @GabrielTomato noticed that Roofe wasn't on the pitch in the 2nd half?

Even when out injured, Roofe still makes an impact.

5 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

The last i saw Esky on here was when we were rumoured to be in for someone and he said it was happening, it turned out to be shite info, think he took it sore and not seen him on here since. Good poster on here though.

You always get good and bad info his was really good at times some deals will fall through I guess and be close to happening and for one reason or the other don't.

But even on FF posters used to talk about Eskbanloyal being a source of good info.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Did they?

I thought they used to slag him on there?

No, not that I noticed a lot of posters used to state that he posted on Rangersmedia and was usually spot on with transfer news.

You will always get the odd one I guess who would slag him off as supporters seem to have this childish one forums the best attitude when a lot of members on here use both. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Don’t have any special info but I assumed some of that was down to residual politics of failed potential takeovers and Rangers First / RST / Club 72.

That is as near to the truth as you could get mate .... tumultuous times back then .... seems unreal when you look back ... with great posters like Eskbank and even D'Artagnan copping flack.

🇬🇧

1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

That is as near to the truth as you could get mate .... tumultuous times back then .... seems unreal when you look back ... with great posters like Eskbank and even D'Artagnan copping flack.

🇬🇧

There is a name from the past. I enjoyed his in-depth posts. What happened to him?

Eskbank said we were interested in a German midfielder called Dorsch a couple of seasons ago, he signed for someone else and the posts about him on FF were mental. 

Never see any mention of the Zungu/Dingwall shambles for some reason...