Dessers

BigBearButt

1 hour ago, left winger said:

Maybe, maybe not. Neither Dessers or Lammers started against them at Pittodrie, and we didn’t win. They both stared at home and we lost. One yesterday started and we won.

I think everyone knows we need better for our first 11, and possibly the bench but Dessers has undoubtedly contributed positively this season. It just seems it’s easier for some folk to continually say ‘he’s shite’. 

You can make a contribution and still be shite.

4 hours ago, left winger said:

Maybe, maybe not. Neither Dessers or Lammers started against them at Pittodrie, and we didn’t win. They both stared at home and we lost. One yesterday started and we won.

I think everyone knows we need better for our first 11, and possibly the bench but Dessers has undoubtedly contributed positively this season. It just seems it’s easier for some folk to continually say ‘he’s shite’. 

Spot on.

3 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Have you not done that about Barisic for years on here? :lol: 

What? As in “Barisic is shite”?
Yep, I have.

He's a defender who’s piss poor at defending, and a shite bag to boot. 

We can all point to numerous games and incidents that back that statement up. 

I’ve said Tav’s a shite defender too but he’s got more than twice as many assists and nearly 13 times as many goals as Barisic so his lack of defensive ability is less of a problem.

Happy for folk to say otherwise. 
That’s the beauty of a fans forum: loads of differing opinions.

17 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

I'm convinced Dessers is deliberately playing badly to fool the rest of the SPL into thinking they don't need to prepare against him playing against them.

Then when January comes he turns into a prime R9 and blows the league away while laughing at every cunt :lol:

Think that’s what him and Lammers must have told Beale when he looked them in the eye 

Dessers will score goals due to the amount of chances we make, but he is not very good at football. He does appear to be a bit better in 1 to1s when facing the goal is the only positive I can think of, and he is not very good at that.

13 hours ago, beararse said:

What? As in “Barisic is shite”?
Yep, I have.

He's a defender who’s piss poor at defending, and a shite bag to boot. 

We can all point to numerous games and incidents that back that statement up. 

I’ve said Tav’s a shite defender too but he’s got more than twice as many assists and nearly 13 times as many goals as Barisic so his lack of defensive ability is less of a problem.

Happy for folk to say otherwise. 
That’s the beauty of a fans forum: loads of differing opinions.

Right so you can continually criticise Barisic (who you don’t rate) for being shite, despite the positive traits he offers to the team, but other people shouldn’t criticise Dessers (who you seemingly) because despite being shite overall, he has a few positive traits. Seems like a bit of a contradiction to me, but whatever floats your boat. 

Dessers is a good player, but he's a confidence player imo.  He's done some good things since he's been here, the assist for the goal at home to PSV and his goal away to Betis being 2 moments of genuine world class quality.

He really should have took the chance vs Aberdeen, but he done great in the press to win the ball - in exactly the same manner in the way he robbed Lagerbeilke for the assist at home to celtic (before getting absolutely robbed by VAR).

He's had too many poor performances, although I think that under Beale we just weren't making chances and confidence was shot to bits by a result of that period of time. 

I still think he'll come good, but never the less with Danilo being injured I hope we consider strikers in January.

36 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

Dessers is a good player, but he's a confidence player imo.  He's done some good things since he's been here, the assist for the goal at home to PSV and his goal away to Betis being 2 moments of genuine world class quality.

He really should have took the chance vs Aberdeen, but he done great in the press to win the ball - in exactly the same manner in the way he robbed Lagerbeilke for the assist at home to celtic (before getting absolutely robbed by VAR).

He's had too many poor performances, although I think that under Beale we just weren't making chances and confidence was shot to bits by a result of that period of time. 

I still think he'll come good, but never the less with Danilo being injured I hope we consider strikers in January.

What is he good at?