Tonight, tomorrow or Monday?

JWAC

Unfortunately i think he will still be here for the foreseeable future. The board will not pay him off and Beale will not walk, the players confidence are at a an all time low with him in charge, they are damaged goods under him, they have no style of play under him and the shirt is too heavy for the team at the minute.   

8 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Thinking about it it’s got to be tomorrow, surely. Thought they wouldn’t act but they can’t have any choice 

Fucking prick 

I honestly thought he would be gone last night. I don't think he will get punted yet. 

The majority of the fan base turned against him weeks ago, the board don't seem to give a shit though. 

Thursday will be grim and I'm not convinced we will pick up any points next Sunday. 

Season feels totally fucked already. 

1 minute ago, Albertz Nipple Ring said:

I honestly thought he would be gone last night. I don't think he will get punted yet. 

The majority of the fan base turned against him weeks ago, the board don't seem to give a shit though. 

Thursday will be grim and I'm not convinced we will pick up any points next Sunday. 

Season feels totally fucked already. 

League is obviously fucked and I’d say we could quite easily lose the next two. 
I love this club but hate what’s running it and what’s on the pitch 

Utter shambles, for a club of this size to be in this state is criminal.

So fucking frustrating 

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Folk are in for disappointment if they think the Beale will be sacked this week. He’ll be here until at least Sunday as grim as that sounds. Our board are just as culpable for this mess by keeping the cunt.

Until December I think.

3 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Until December I think.

That’s fucking grim man! Lose next Sunday and we’ll be 6 points behind St Mirren and probably be 5th in the table. The longer this cunt is in charge it’s not celtic we need to worry about its fucking St Mirren and Hearts. 😳

Board meeting will be required, of course.  Alastair Johnston, who has been at the scene of every crime at the club over the past twenty years or so, will have to be summoned from his visit to the Ryder Cup, or his endless golf games in the States, to participate via a screen.  The fact that this freeloader is still involved in key decisions sums up a lot that is wrong with the club. Hot-shot 'international businessman' whose 'extensive contacts' and 'experience' have delivered nothing to Rangers.  The epitome of the empty blazer.