I dislike this group of players

Finny

Said it on match thread, I despise the cunts. Butland aside, and Sima who lacks quality bur tonight never game up, every other player starting was fucking scandalous.

They just don't care. They don't care about the club, us, performances, each other. They're cunts.

Still get paid, likely still play no matter how shite they are. Hollow words about disappointment and making up for it blah blah fucking blah.

Bar Butland not one is doing well enough, or even trying hard enough. Charlatan cunts. 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Cantwell gets off so lightly on here. Zero productivity and don't get me started on his instagram posts.

Nowhere near as good as many suggest.

Said it earlier but butland aside , every single player can fuck off at any point 

Just now, crabbit247 said:

See even if you have not got the ability, you'd still some off the park wiped out, drenched in sweat, aching, knowing your given it your max effort. Which player in that outfield team in the last few weeks could you say that about?

FFS dessers ran faster after ref wanting a pen than I've ever seen him chase the ball.

They look at our captain and vice captain and see the standards they set.

Some of these cunts really don’t realize what it means to be a Rangers player I believe. They just want the cash. Someone needs to come in and instil the belief and what it means to play for us. We need to get back to having players who will put their heart into this.  What we have now are a bunch of leeches. Danilo, Sima,(loan), Cantwell, Souttar, Butland, Raskin, are the only senior players I would keep. The rest have got to go. 60 years I’ve been watching Rangers. Never been so down after today. 

Best transfer window ever according to sime posters who never learn!!!!

Enough has probably been said about Dessers & Lammers but as @The Specky Forum Organiser has rightly pointed out, our four main experienced leadres are a fucking Joke....im sick to the back teeth of those 4....they always seem to be involved in the majority of bad results we have

No cunt on that park I can recognise as a Ranger, in the sense that I grew up respecting the players and seeing them as a representative of my passion for the club on the park, this shower of cunts would be just as happy getting paid for fuck all playing anywhere else.

We played at the same lethargic pace all over the park the whole game, even as the clock ran down (Sima aside).

That showed a lack of personal accountability let alone leadership and holding others to account. 

Genuinely disgraceful.

35 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I’m done with them now, well and truly. Drop goldson and Davies play king and Souttar, drop Tav for Devine, Barisic for Ridvan, lundstram for McKinnon, wright for McAusland, Dessers for Lovelace.

I fully agree with what you are saying, but it will not happen with Davis in charge, he is pals with all these players and I would not expect him to drop them.

It is going to take strong minded manager to come in and make the changes required. 

18 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Cantwell gets off so lightly on here. Zero productivity and don't get me started on his instagram posts.

Nowhere near as good as many suggest.

Don't know about his social media output but imo he's our best player bar JB.

Just now, Bears r us said:

I fully agree with what you are saying, but it will not happen with Davis in charge, he is pals with all these players and I would not expect him to drop them.

It is going to take strong minded manager to come in and make the changes required. 

Totally agree, it’s why someone like Lampard simply cannot be appointed.

New manager is going to need a bye for this season. As long as they drop players who aren’t performing regardless of salary, squad status, personality, captaincy etc. then I can get on board with that.

11 minutes ago, 32Blue said:

Don't know about his social media output but imo he's our best player bar JB.

He probably is, but that tells its on story. Our best player has less productivity than the likes of Tav, Barisic, Sima, Dessers, Lammers, Matondo and even Jack and Lundstram!!

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He probably is, but that tells its on story. Our best player has less productivity than the likes of Tav, Barisic, Sima, Dessers, Lammers, Matondo and even Jack and Lundstram!!

Yeah, the bar is low indeed.

9 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Totally agree, it’s why someone like Lampard simply cannot be appointed.

New manager is going to need a bye for this season. As long as they drop players who aren’t performing regardless of salary, squad status, personality, captaincy etc. then I can get on board with that.

Yes appointing Lampard to manage these wasters would be criminal.

We certainly need a manager who is strong willed and determined to win, and most of these wankers will not survive what is needed.

The signings are total shite. All the speak from MB about now signing players who first had a certain mentality to fit Rangers....remember that?

Problem is that a caretaker cannot drop these players, because they are monetary assets of the club. Him saying they are shite, devalues them further.  SD prolly doesn't have that allowed clout.  There are no real minnows in Europe now, that team could hold their own against the Scottish shite that beat us here.

Even discounting attitude and application almost all of these players simply aren't good enough.

Even the likes of Raskin. Was lauded at one point. Don't know why. Has never done much. Poor man's Hatate, and I don't think he's particularly great.

A club practically full of players that shouldn't be playing at the level this club belongs.

Butland's about the only one where I think 'yip, that's the standard we should have'. Everyone else is shite, injured all the time or too inconsistent.