*****The Official Rangers v The Homer and Bart’s Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

Sounds mad, but if the taigs had won yesterday, I think Tav probably scores that.

We have seen this movie with this group before. A bit of pressure and opportunity domestically and we completely shit the bed.

Dessers and Lammers are shite, pathetically bad, but our core group of senior players are just as much to blame for once again being a part of a Rangers team that can't handle the slightest bit of domestic pressure.

If celtic won yesterday, we would be romping this 3 nil at half time.

That is the level of shitebaggery in this squad.

Weak minded and constant failures year after year after year.

There is not a cat in hell's chance of us winning ANYTHING with this team.

League Cup is beyond them aswell.

Worst Rangers team in 45 years minimum.

Just now, JockWallace said:

I am sure Clements is now seeing what a pish first team squad he has inherited. This is a team that can’t motivate themselves on the field to make a gain on celtic. The captain doesn’t inspire them either. The boss might get a reaction in the second half but, it shouldn’t take that. He gave them all a blank slate, to me they have had their chance. We need to give some of the younger players a chance.

He should have worked out by now that Lammers is fucking shite

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

If celtic won yesterday, we would be romping this 3 nil at half time.

That is the level of shitebaggery in this squad.

Weak minded and constant failures year after year after year.

There is not a cat in hell's chance of us winning ANYTHING with this team.

League Cup is beyond them aswell.

Worst Rangers team in 45 years minimum.

Not even the worst Rangers team in the last 10 years. 

2 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

Sounds mad, but if the taigs had won yesterday, I think Tav probably scores that.

We have seen this movie with this group before. A bit of pressure and opportunity domestically and we completely shit the bed.

Dessers and Lammers are shite, pathetically bad, but our core group of senior players are just as much to blame for once again being a part of a Rangers team that can't handle the slightest bit of domestic pressure.

Hearts are poor. If that mob don't drop points yesterday I think we win this game today comfortably. I'm not sure this team would be able to handle the pressure of a semi final in a competition they're expected to win, regardless.

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Yeah. Perhaps trying too hard to get it right in the corner. But he did fuck it though. I felt he would miss, and he did. Tells a story.

His miss was inevitable and no more than we deserved for that abysmal 45 tbh.  

2 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Thought Lundstram was chronic that half.  Almost every pass overhit, underhit or just straight to a hearts player.

I thought his intent last few games and trying to play it forward has been better. Obviously others in the team probably making him look not as bad...

Just now, left winger said:

He usually does, as you well know.

Your 2nd paragraph is just stupid.

So he usually does convert them, but this time he didn't, and you still maintain it doesn't reflect an especially low point in his and our performance. We'll need to agree to disagree on that one.

7 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Not seen too much wrong with goldson but tavs been stinking the day

He gave the ball away in our half twice in less than 10 seconds when under no pressure. 

And going for a cross with the wrong foot to slice it out for a corner. He's been gash, though unfortunately not the only one so far today. 

2 minutes ago, left winger said:

They're simply not good enough, and I'm positive Clement will suss them out, and deal with them. But tbh, I'm just as concerned with players who are playing way below their level e.g. Cantwell.

I genuinely think the talented players in the team are very much aware that a ball played up to Lammers or Dessers is a ball given away.

Soul destroying and Clement has to address it.

We dodged a good few bullets in Prague and this lot today were ripped apart a week ago by an average scum team.

We are nowhere near where we should be even with injuries and poor signings.

As someone said, persevering with proven duds will turn the support against him.