*****The Official Rangers v Aris Limassol Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Spot on decision.

Wouldn't lose sleep if Cantwell goes in Jan.

Getting hooked tonight could end up being a wake up call for him. We all remember Ricksen's poor start to his Rangers career then getting subbed after just under half an hour against the scum. Went on to become a hero.

This isnā€™t about whether McCausland should be playing on the right over Cantwell, he probably should.Ā 

Itā€™s that Lammers should not be on that fucking pitch and heā€™s costing us with shit contribution after shit contribution.

Clementā€™s wasting our best player.

1 minute ago, JWAC said:

2 minutes before that sub I wondered if Clement would sub Cantwell. He looked totally disinterested trying stupid flicks.

Can't argue with it at all

This.

Stood still, waving his arms after losing the ball as he spun himself around and from there they went up the park and scored.

i donā€™t think Cantwell is going to feature too much for us after that.

Just now, Swagger said:

Ok Cantwell has been bad but how the fuck is lammers and Cifuentes still on the pitchĀ 

Still not convinced about the need for 2 holding mids in a game like this we need much more up front cos it's just not happening atm. I was really hoping for a nice easy win for a change.Ā