Dowell

Swagger

Even if he turns out to be a decent player for us I would be surprised if we see that kind of form this season. By the time he gets up to the required match sharpness the season will be almost finished. Next season is the best bet with a pre-season under his belt. 

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Gazza was a shite left back now that you say it 

Don't be a prat.  I didn't make the original post but the point he was making about Matondo and Wright offering absolutely nothing was entirely valid.   Your post was simply banal.

• 2 weeks later...

Was having a good cameo until we scored our second then he lost his mind. He was pathetic for their third, his cross across our own box defied belief and then ridiculous foul that gave them a chance to put the ball in towards the end when we should’ve been pressing on for a winner 

8 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I don't get that? Why would you start someone who is unfit and barely played in the match that puts us top if we win? We should be playing our strongest team in the run in.

This 100%. However if we were to play him it would be because Dio is pish. Only 22 so not writing him off but he's been very poor the last few games.

10 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I don't get that? Why would you start someone who is unfit and barely played in the match that puts us top if we win? We should be playing our strongest team in the run in.

If we can't beat Dundee with some of our key players rested we might as well chuck the league anyway. I'm not saying play the B team but I'd start with someone like dowell and if we aren't up by HT then bring in our better player(s) 

(Mainly as idgaf if dowell was to pick up a knock in that swamp)

3 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

Can’t believe I’ve seen folk on Twitter giving him some praise after today, a fucking disgrace. Absolutely pathetic for their third. 

Actually thought Cantwell was really poor at the 3rd, he had the chance to put ball and Taylor in the stand n completely shat it 

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

If we can't beat Dundee with some of our key players rested we might as well chuck the league anyway. I'm not saying play the B team but I'd start with someone like dowell and if we aren't up by HT then bring in our better player(s) 

(Mainly as idgaf if dowell was to pick up a knock in that swamp)

Alternatively - play our best team and get the job done. Then take our best players off for a rest after they have done their job.  

2 hours ago, RDB14 said:

Alternatively - play our best team and get the job done. Then take our best players off for a rest after they have done their job.  

Aye it works both ways I guess.

8 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I have no idea where his best position is or what his position is meant to be and given their 3rd I'm not sure he does either

WTF was that’s blind pass he done man