*****The Official Rangers v Ross County thread - Match Off - *****

Bad Robot

13 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Rest no one. Strongest 11. Keep the momentum going and the players on a high.  Fuck bringing in bit part players doesn’t do anyone any good 

Great in theory but Sima and McCausland were far from “on a high”.

Id rather they were rested and fresh for the Glitterdome.

Need to close these games out quickly and carefully.Now we are close to the scum the frenzy about VAR and Rangers penalties has intensified to a disgraceful level.The club should call out these pricks and pundits and if it’s Miller etc they should be banned from Ibrox can’t believe that wee prick out of all the available ex players got in on the. Christmas advert

3-0 to the Gers

16 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Great in theory but Sima and McCausland were far from “on a high”.

Id rather they were rested and fresh for the Glitterdome.

I don’t trust what else is available though. I can see if our squad players were all fighting for places. But they are not. They are mainly on the whole a bit pish. 

On 25/12/2023 at 22:15, KeyserSoze said:

They shouldn’t be knackered at their age. 
tisall

Yesterday must have been some shift for them up and down that wing in that wind, that’s probably why both tired, they should be fine to start tomorrow if the gaffer wants them In.

He might decide to keep them fresh for the weekend not risk injury and go with wright and matondo  we’ll find out about 18.45 the morra night.  Whatever the starting 11 we should be good enough to see off Ross county lets be honest they’re fucking rank.

Obviously 3 points is a must but I would still be rotating the squad a bit with the weekend game in mind to give us the best chance of getting a result in both games. Cantwell would be on the bench for me as he has taken a few kicks in the last couple of games. If that means playing Sam Lammers then so be it. I would also rest Goldson if possible (should injury not already be keeping him out) and as others have said allow Matondo and Wright to come in to keep McCausland and more importantly Sima fresh. 

7 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Obviously 3 points is a must but I would still be rotating the squad a bit with the weekend game in mind to give us the best chance of getting a result in both games. Cantwell would be on the bench for me as he has taken a few kicks in the last couple of games. If that means playing Sam Lammers then so be it. I would also rest Goldson if possible (should injury not already be keeping him out) and as others have said allow Matondo and Wright to come in to keep McCausland and more importantly Sima fresh. 

We have 15 fit outfield players, and 3 of those are youngsters.

You plan on rotating them with the invisible man?

I wouldn't even pick Lammers for a domino team, but he's a dead cert to start tonight.

Been in my sick bed 48hrs with a chest infection. Forecast is biblical proportions of rain and storm force winds all day and this evening. Will get soaked walking to stadium and probably step in a puddle or some wet horse shite. Will no doubt get jammed in traffic again on the way back. The cunt two rows behind us has been yelling "second baw Rangers" a dozen times at every single game for the last 15 years and fucking Lammers is a shoe in to start. 🤣🤣

Why am I going tonight?

Because every minute of every game is a crucial step towards regaining this title and shoving every tim, every pundit and every alleged journalist back into their cupboards - and I can't wait to ram it down their bastard throats 😃😃😃

Ps....... been eating nothing but Quality Street, After Eights and Celebrations since xmas eve. I wouldn't sit too close if I was you 😃😃😃

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

We have 15 fit outfield players, and 3 of those are youngsters.

You plan on rotating them with the invisible man?

I wouldn't even pick Lammers for a domino team, but he's a dead cert to start tonight.

Did you read the post? I told you who I would rotate with. Bring in Wright, Matondo and Lammers. They don't all need to start but I want players rested for Saturday, especially as the scum played yesterday so will have an extra day's rest. As for resting Goldson take your pick from Souttar, Balogun and King to make up a centre-half pairing.

Invisible man not required.

Needs to be our strongest possible team to hopefully get ahead then make changes with the weekend in mind

No doubt the players are tired but we just need to ring everything out them with 3 games to go before the winter break - Then they can rest

Hopefully plans are in place with reinforcements - Strikers being a priority followed by a winger

Id recall Hagi and give him a chance under Clement - Worst case if he doesn’t cut it he has a resale value in the summer