Goldson

MacBoyd

A charlatan and I can't fucking stand looking at him. The amount of times he hides behind big dirty centre half's, half arseing trying to clear it with his head, the amount of free headers he misses it actually looks deliberate they are that unbelievable  (I clearly know they're not deliberate misses) 

Dundee’s tactic last night was just to leave him on the ball as they knew he would just boot it out the park or give it away. Hopefully someone from Qatar or Saudi comes in for him as doubt any English Championship team will give him £38k a week.

17 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He’s absolutely cooked and it’s time to move on. Praying a Stoke or Middlesbrough fancy taking him this Summer, but my fear is we will be stuck with him because who’s going to pay him a wage that makes the idea of leaving appeal to him.

Think Saudi or only hope of getting him and Tav off the books tbh.

55 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Genuinely hate him, he’s fucking dug shite and thinks he’s a superstar, his fuck up in Seville should’ve been the end of this useless cunt. 

His game involves 40- 50 yard diagonal pings up the pitch that either : Go straight out the fookin pitch

or, as was last night, pinged up to Roofes adam apple,when he has two central defenders around him.

And his response?...shake his head or lifts his arm...wtf...

Everyone apart from Clemente can see he is a donkey of the highest calibre....get him to f**k

12 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Was wandering what kind of reaction we’d get if he got papped onto the bench or dropped. 

Homestly think he’d crumble to levels not yet seen, and that’s saying something !!

He is already crumbling before our eyes, he needs taken out the team for his own good and ours as well even if its just a game or two but I severely doubt it will happen.

Hopefully get rid in the summer but he didn't have many offers if any when his contract expired a couple seasons ago so I severely doubt anyone will come in and pay a fee for him.

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

He is already crumbling before our eyes, he needs taken out the team for his own good and ours as well even if its just a game or two but I severely doubt it will happen.

Hopefully get rid in the summer but he didn't have many offers if any when his contract expired a couple seasons ago so I severely doubt anyone will come in and pay a fee for him.

Yep, lacking in so many aspects of what a Rangers player should be. 

Probably got his next cpl seasons mapped out with us then a freebie transfer down to Stoke or some mob.