Ridvan Yilmaz

From his reaction he looked a happy lad - good performance, hope we keep him at least till summer and can then decide what to do - bit of a risk selling just now and imagine he’ll be happy if he’s getting more opportunities (Clement seems happy with him) 

15 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Roll the dice 

unless we’ve got quality replacement ready to come in or it’s an offer we can’t refuse I’d keep until the summer. He’s young and if he keeps improving and with a treble in the bag his value could double 🤣

This.

I don’t know why, as a support, we are generally desperate to get rid of players who are coming into form on the off chance we recoup most of the outlay spent on bringing them in.

Ridvan being a perfect example. Folk saying ‘get shot and bring in a new left back’ yet the wee man has got better and better. He’s not the biggest but by fuck he can shift and is infinitely better in one on one situations (both in defence and attack) than Barisic.

Let’s see where he gets to with a a near full season in the starting 11.

Seems mad to punt him for an unknown quantity midway thro’ the season.

28 minutes ago, sasap said:

Was walking along a Glasgow pavement today when I seen the wee man get approached by another fan, whenever they were done talking he walked away and wee ridvan gave him the wanker sign haha, legend

File under things that never happened.

Also :shifty:

1 hour ago, sasap said:

Was walking along a Glasgow pavement today when I seen the wee man get approached by another fan, whenever they were done talking he walked away and wee ridvan gave him the wanker sign haha, legend

Posted on wrong topic, should have been transfer rumours

9 hours ago, sasap said:

You sound like an AI bot 

• 4 weeks later...