Ridvan Yilmaz

4 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

No way was tiger shaw that small ?

Always thought he was a big hard player lol 

Might be way off, but always thought he was short and stocky. I know Caldow was about 5'8/5'9 as dad and I stood beside him in the 90s and 5'10 Dad was shocked he was not as tall as he remembered. 

1 hour ago, NI said:

Offload Barisic, sign Doig for competition with Yilmaz, sounds good to me.

Great game against Killie though.

Where is the money coming from for Doig and the striker(s) and midfielder(s) we need?

We don’t have many sellable assets and if Ridvan is one of them then we need to consider selling him to fund other additions.

24 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Where is the money coming from for Doig and the striker(s) and midfielder(s) we need?

We don’t have many sellable assets and if Ridvan is one of them then we need to consider selling him to fund other additions.

Depends if we can get a fee for a couple of players and if Verona lower their demands.

A lot of if's a know.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

On this form, you’d want more than what we bought him for.

Can he keep fit, and keep performances up is another question.

Roll the dice or not?

Roll the dice 

unless we’ve got quality replacement ready to come in or it’s an offer we can’t refuse I’d keep until the summer. He’s young and if he keeps improving and with a treble in the bag his value could double 🤣

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Comes to the club and decides to play shite until he gets a move (rumours) then plays very well  when rumours start 

weird logic 

Nobodies saying a player ‘decides’ to play shite.. but if he’s not happy here then it wouldn’t be far fetched to say that he gives a bit extra if he believes there might be an interest in him & wants to impress. 

bit like players struggling under one manager then getting a bounce under a new manager as there’s a need to impress there. 

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Nobodies saying a player ‘decides’ to play shite.. but if he’s not happy here then it wouldn’t be far fetched to say that he gives a bit extra if he believes there might be an interest in him & wants to impress. 

bit like players struggling under one manager then getting a bounce under a new manager as there’s a need to impress there. 

Not buying it.  It’s daft to think he’s playing better to impress suitors. He’s playing under a different manager who’s managing him to the best of his abilities. It’s disingenuous to Clement 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Not buying it.  It’s daft to think he’s playing better to impress suitors. He’s playing under a different manager who’s managing him to the best of his abilities. It’s disingenuous to Clement 

Listen, I hope you’re right and he goes on to perform the same way until the end of the season.