Ridvan Yilmaz

Just now, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Last night wasn't the first time he faced a direct opponent and absolutely shat himself out the game 

Least we have a ballsy gaffer now who'll tell him to not bother coming back out at HT, gerrard, gio and beale all seen him do last nights type of games and never did a thing to sort it

The thing is, you call him shite even when he's not. You have blinkers on when it comes to him. At least I call it as I see it and last night was possibly his worst game in a Rangers shirt (plus one OF game). But there have been plenty of times in the past where he has been good.

I do however agree that his time at Rangers is up.

Just now, bluenoz said:

The thing is, you call him shite even when he's not. You have blinkers on when it comes to him. At least I call it as I see it and last night was possibly his worst game in a Rangers shirt (plus one OF game). But there have been plenty of times in the past where he has been good.

Plenty times in the past everyone has been good, however the big pressure domestic games he is constantly hiding

His time was up 2 years ago and here he is still selling the jerseys in big pressure games

We've moaned about the lack of heart and courage in the team, clement has managed to instill it into some who we thought maybe didnt have it, but even he cant fix barisic

I get that the manager is trying to keep everyone ticking over and feeling part of the squad, so he will probably use Barisic again. 

He should only be used in games against poorer opposition at Ibrox if need be. High pressure games like last night he should be nowhere near.

In saying that every game is high pressure now so probably best not use him at all :lol:

The way Yilmaz played at the weekend i have to say i was surprised barasic started last night. Clement has done very little wrong since he came and its safe to say that after last nights first half picking barasic in a difficult fixture wont be an error he will make again.

2 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

The way Yilmaz played at the weekend i have to say i was surprised barasic started last night. Clement has done very little wrong since he came and its safe to say that after last nights first half picking barasic in a difficult fixture wont be an error he will make again.

As much as it was a mistake from Clement I'm glad he was quick in fixing it. A lot of managers out there would let there pride or ego get in the way. Glad he saw his mistake and sorted it.

6 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Did we not sign that young Brazilian LB on a pre contract for nxt season. Can't mind his name now. 

Don't think there was any news on it, but it would seem his form has completely fallen off a cliff.

https://www.glasgowworld.com/sport/football/Rangers/Rangers-transfer-target-jefte-unrecognisable-after-ibrox-move-collapse-4537771

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

4 goals and 29 assists in the league over 6 seasons (136 games) isn't a great return for a player whose main asset is supposed to be his attacking qualities.  It certainly isn't his defending.

I'd rather watch someone like Scott Wright, who clearly isn't good enough, but at least puts a shift in, than Barisic