Welcome to Rangers, Mohamed Diomande

Broxi

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, theiconicman said:

I no nothing about the boy but what is our midfield 3 going to be now? Does he take Cantwell's place?

Lundstram      Sterling

Diomande

I would imagine next to lundstram

6 hours ago, theiconicman said:

I no nothing about the boy but what is our midfield 3 going to be now? Does he take Cantwell's place?

Lundstram      Sterling

Diomande

If Cifuentes leaves there may be a role for him to play in the corridor. 

4 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Who said that?

Nobody. I’m just trying to work out why there’s suddenly a lot of pressure on our new midfielder. After today’s lack of incoming striker, I’d have thought the pressure would be on the front line, Silva and Dessers in particular. 

Just now, adam2102 said:

Nobody. I’m just trying to work out why there’s suddenly a lot of pressure on our new midfielder. After today’s lack of incoming striker, I’d have thought the pressure would be on the front line, Silva and Dessers in particular. 

Fucking hell seeing your avatar takes me to back to trolling the forum with Ben and Sandy :lol: 

1 minute ago, adam2102 said:

My point was we are getting no goals from midfield. Cantwell is our highest on 3 if you take out sima who isn't really a midfielder.

This lads came in and I'm expecting either him to get goals or allow someone else to get further forward and break the lines. 

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

My point was we are getting no goals from midfield. Cantwell is our highest on 3 if you take out sima who isn't really a midfielder.

This lads came in and I'm expecting either him to get goals or allow someone else to get further forward and break the lines. 

Fair enough. He’s only scored 11 goals in 96 games. I’m not holding out any hope he’s the goalscoring midfielder we need

Just now, adam2102 said:

Fair enough. He’s only scored 11 goals in 96 games. I’m not holding out any hope he’s the goalscoring midfielder we need

In that case I hope he can allow others to get forward mate. Raskin has been injured but he needs to contribute more now. Seems absolutely wasted with side to side passes. Hopefully this lad gives others the licence to get forward.

I literally know nothing about him btw that's why I'm saying this 👍

14 minutes ago, adam2102 said:

Sometimes you need a player that makes other players better. I think this player will improve us massively. Ive seen him run rings around FC Copenhagen.. they are not a bad team.

10 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Fucking hell seeing your avatar takes me to back to trolling the forum with Ben and Sandy :lol: 

Every time I see his avatar it reminds me of the time, and this must've been 10-15 years ago now, he posted a gif of a horse falling over a big blow up ball to summarise Andy Carroll's performances for Liverpool vs Chelsea. 

Was the hardest I'd ever laughed being on this forum. Still remember it all these years later.