Welcome to Rangers, Mohamed Diomande

Broxi

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Silva hasn't been tried in the 10 and Cantwell is far too inconsistent and that's being nice.

Anyway, glad we've got another midfielder in for now.

I think Cantwell will be pushed wide after Sima's injury.

Whatā€™s the difference between loan with obligation to buy and a normal transfer.

Is it just the timeline of transferred funds and record keeping for ffp?

Or does the player have an option not to join on a full transfer even if the club is obligedĀ 

1 minute ago, OrangeRab said:

Whatā€™s the difference between loan with obligation to buy and a normal transfer.

Or does the player have an option not to join on a full transfer even if the club is obligedĀ 

We will have already agreed terms. This is us just us delaying the fee.Ā 

1 hour ago, JM1872 said:

Welcome to RangersĀ :UK:

Not to put a dampener on things, but have just noticed he hasnā€™t played a lot of football since later October. Might be a good few weeks before he is right up to speed.

Bbc says he has played 21 games this season.Ā 

7 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Welcome to Rangers

We should be looking to link up to that right to dream academy and cut out the transfer fees.

I see itā€™s got Scottish coaches so hopefully something we could look at moving forward.

No chance we would get work permits for players there.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

No chance we would get work permits for players there.

I thought our work permit guidelines for Scotland are incredibly lax as a recognition that we would be fucked trying to compete with English teams if we done it the same way?

The last time I checked they still hadn't even created proper post-Brexit rules and were just doing it by a panel which was rubber stamping most things?

2 hours ago, Broxi said:

image.thumb.png.a1637d639ffb86365a26e0f8876ff74e.png

Probably just pot luck when strips got thrown out to kids from an African charity bag (but its a nice wee narrative) as I donā€™t think they get Sportscene in the Ivory Coast

18 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Basically saving ourselves 6 months of fee amortisation in this year's accounts. Which is around 600k based on a 4 year contract at Ā£4.5 millionĀ 

So our profit for the year will be about 600k better than it would have through a transfer.

Ā 

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Getting fierce for spots in the midfield now. Good problem to have.

In a much better position with him and Sterling now but Raskin, Cifuentes and Jack have no future here so likely need another in the summer.

1 hour ago, JM1872 said:

Welcome to RangersĀ :UK:

Not to put a dampener on things, but have just noticed he hasnā€™t played a lot of football since later October. Might be a good few weeks before he is right up to speed.

Danish football shuts down for winter. I think his last competitive game was late November.

7 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

In a much better position with him and Sterling now but Raskin, Cifuentes and Jack have no future here so likely need another in the summer.

Ā 
Ā 

When Jack is fit, he is still an excellent player. However, I would be shocked if he gets a new deal. Raskin is here for the long term. Cifuentes has never settled. I can see him going back to the MLS for their upcoming season.

Lundstram and Sterling are the first two names on my team sheet right now, so that leaves Diomande for the other spot.

Cantwell & Lawrence are now pushing for spots in the front three.

13 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I thought our work permit guidelines for Scotland are incredibly lax as a recognition that we would be fucked trying to compete with English teams if we done it the same way?

The last time I checked they still hadn't even created proper post-Brexit rules and were just doing it by a panel which was rubber stamping most things?

It'd more relaxed compared to England but not by much. No chance would we get work permits for African kids from an academy.Ā 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

When Jack is fit, he is still an excellent player. However, I would be shocked if he gets a new deal. Raskin is here for the long term. Cifuentes has never settled. I can see him going back to the MLS for their upcoming season.

Lundstram and Sterling are the first two names on my team sheet right now, so that leaves Diomande for the other spot.

Cantwell & Lawrence are now pushing for spots in the front three.

Raskin is terrible. Agree otherwise.

15 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

think raskin still has a role to play but he needs to step up big time between now and end of season