*****the official St Johnstone vs Rangers Match Thread *****

Lunchtime kickoff on Sunday up in Perth.

Feels like ages since I've been so impatient waiting on the next game coming around.

Butland

Tav   Balogun   Souttar   Ridvan

Lundstrum Lawrence

Cantwell

Cortes   Dessers  Silva

Hoping for a really dominant comfortable result, but as usual, any win will do.

1 hour ago, toolongawake said:

Lunchtime kickoff on Sunday up in Perth.

Feels like ages since I've been so impatient waiting on the next game coming around.

Butland

Tav   Balogun   Souttar   Ridvan

Lundstrum Lawrence

Cantwell

Cortes   Dessers  Silva

Hoping for a really dominant comfortable result, but as usual, any win will do.

You been in bed or something. Friday afternoon before match day thread created 😜

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Just fills me with confidence every time you hear the manager and very decent guy into the bargain, he's certainly brought pride back into our club no matter the results.

Totally agree. One thing I've noticed as well, he's managed to be quite tough with the press but at the same time has been charming and a bit jokey with them, and I think the press are starting to take kindly to him. Obviously I've never been in that kind of situation but I can guess that's really difficult to strike that balance.

21 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

You been in bed or something. Friday afternoon before match day thread created 😜

I'm blaming everyone else to be honest, first time I've been on here since Ross County game and couldn't believe nobody had done it yet.

6 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Just fills me with confidence every time you hear the manager and very decent guy into the bargain, he's certainly brought pride back into our club no matter the results.

Love his pressers, even if the questions are shit and repetitive. 

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Rodgers is cracking under pressure.

he said they were never 7 clear but a mere 5. He forgets they went 10 ahead when they beat kilie 3 - 1 and we had st mirren the Sunday.

that took it to 7

our two games in hand didn’t come till getting to the cup final and Ross county bus getting stuck in December.

mongo tarrier tramp 

Before a ball was even kicked the fanny was telling all 12 folk who turned up for his uneviling he would see them on the Celtic way in May. 

24 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Rodgers is cracking under pressure.

he said they were never 7 clear but a mere 5. He forgets they went 10 ahead when they beat kilie 3 - 1 and we had st mirren the Sunday.

that took it to 7

our two games in hand didn’t come till getting to the cup final and Ross county bus getting stuck in December.

mongo tarrier tramp 

They were 7 clear equal games played when Clement came in

Butland

Tav Goldson Balogun Yilmaz

Lundstram Jack

Lawrence

Cantwell Silva Cortes

Don’t think that’s how it will line up, will be more fluid with Lawrence and Cantwell, but have a feeling we will go with Jack tmw as a strange move similar to Sterling at left wing.

Win and a clean sheet please.

1 hour ago, MurrayWilson said:

St johnstone are absolute piss piss poor but dont seem to concede that many goals. Itll probably be a slog with them putting the whole team behind the ball the entire game. Maybe wont be a great watch but i will go for 2 nil Rangers.

Wasn’t it St Johnstone that daft cunt Adams was complaining about for sitting in at Dingwall?