*****the official St Johnstone vs Rangers Match Thread *****

2 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Listening to SSB, Keevins says " dont think we have the players to change it" dont even hide it anymore.

Most of them just show their allegiances by constantly referring to them as “the champions” but Keevins is too incompetent to even manage that. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Real test for our mentality. So many times in recent years we’ve failed to capitalise and go top.

Win tomorrow and there’s no turning back imo. 

100%. It feels we have the momentum now. We just need to focus on ourselves and not lose our nerve or focus. After all the injuries and catastrophe of Beale, for Clement and the players to be in this position is outstanding. We look galvanised but there is a lot of football to play. For me I see early similarities with the 55 season, when their supporters are on the verge of total meltdown with the manager and their board. Win tomorrow and it might tip them over the edge.   

Going by previous times we would shit the bed tomorrow and drop points when they have just dropped points. Feels different under big Phil though, with the mentality he is constantly stating he wants to instil in this team I feel more confident going into a game we would so often struggle with in former years. Make it so Mr Clement! Build a gap that rodgers and his mutants fall down and never recover from. 0-3.

Amazing turn around. 

Now have full confidence that the gaffer and team will get the job done tomorrow. 

Would be great to win with style and really turn the screw. 

Every week we seem to be getting better going forward, I still have reservations if we have a strong enough back line to win the title, but at this moment in time the rattlers look shit both in attack and defence so might not matter.