Ffs Tav!

Loyal72

16 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That goal last night was massive at a time when we weren't playing particularly well. 

It's not easy to score that many free kicks from a distance. Must be nearing Beckham territory.

He's playing well.

Useless info incoming

Beckham wasn't really as prolific at them as some. Juninho was king and think Ronaldonho and Messi scored more, could be wrong but.

Tavs goal record for a right back is ridiculous and we won't see it again in our lifetime at Rangers I'd wager. 

41 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Useless info incoming

Beckham wasn't really as prolific at them as some. Juninho was king and think Ronaldonho and Messi scored more, could be wrong but.

Tavs goal record for a right back is ridiculous and we won't see it again in our lifetime at Rangers I'd wager. 

Who the fuck is that? 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Useless info incoming

Never forgive Juninho for diving against us in Lyon vs Davie Weir :lol: 

Heart in mouth, clattered the bar with the last kick of the first half

He was absolutely the King of free kicks though. The best ever.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Useless info incoming

Messi has only recently equalled Beckham's career record, and he's scored more free kicks in the premier league than any other player. 

The other two have scored more though.

Tav’s now got his signature baseball swing celebration but in my head his signature celebration is running back to the halfway line while gee’ing up the team/crowd to keep going.  Feels like I’ve seen him do that 100 times after he’s scored the goal to get us back into a game. 

15 hours ago, bluenoz said:

That goal last night was massive at a time when we weren't playing particularly well. 

It's not easy to score that many free kicks from a distance. Must be nearing Beckham territory.

He's playing well.

I’m sure his effort on Wednesday means he’s now scored 20 free kicks in his career which is impressive.

Beckham retired on 65 though.

14 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Actually thought he was really poor and an empty jersey up until the freekick.

He’s the catalyst for so many of the good things we do, digs us out a hole time and time again. 

I think Tav has been pretty average in the last couple of months .But he is still keeping his stats ticking over .