Ally's greatest 11

1 hour ago, Jamie0202 said:

Obviously Ally canny pick himself but I was really surprised to hear him pick Dessers up front. 

Still makes me laugh that McLeish picked a world 11 for a programme in one of his final games, and had Namouchi as his first sub :lol: 

1 hour ago, BigBearButt said:

I'd have put Super Ally himself and big Attila up front but that might just be my bias from growing up and watching them.

Combine big DJs heading and Ally’s shooting and we would have had a perfect centre forward 

13 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Still makes me laugh the McLeish picked a world 11 for a programme in one of his final games, and had Namouchi as his first sub :lol: 

He loved wee Hamed did big Eck 🤣

Can only think he must have been like a sponge in training, taking it all in.

2 minutes ago, downviewbear said:

Always wonder how good durrant would have been if that aberdeen bastard hadn't have done him .Don't even like writing or saying the counts name should've been banned for at least a year.

Most of my memories of Durrant were after his leg break, but he was a right good player even then. 

A fair number of the guys who played with him before the injury have said he was one of the best they ever played with, so he must have been special, especially if the level of Souness, Coisty and Wilkins have said that.