***** The Official Hibernian v Rangers Scottish Cup Quarter Final Match Thread *****

The 3 mainstays Tav, Goldson & Lundstram are running on fumes. Still, they will have to find something extra for the next three games until the international break.

Same 11 as Benfica except Balogun for Souttar, with Roofe and Jack getting more minutes as the game goes on.

Butland

Tav Goldson Balogun Yilmaz

Lundstram Jack

Diomande

Sterling Dessers Silva

Hard game given squad availability and the current schedule but hopefully we can grind this one out.

Any win will do.

Probably won’t happen but I’d make a few changes and hopefully the likes of Jack and Raskin can stand up and be counted. For me Tav and Lundstram have looked fucked the last two games and need a rest.

I’d go with:

Butland

Sterling

Balogun

Souttar

Yilmaz

Jack

Raskin

McCausland

Lawrence

Silva

Roofe

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Still think the OP could have worded it better he needs to put his hands up and take some of the blame here and a permanent ban from starting match threads. 

:lol:

His match threads have been brilliant mate, that was why we were all waiting for this one.

He could probably be a bit more careful with the injured players text next time. :pipe: